Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Arma 1 abandoned?

Arma 1 abandoned?

So far they have released several patches and dedicated server files for Arma 2. Still no word on Arma 1's final patch.

In due time I'm sure they will finish atleast the .16 build.

Small team having hands full with ArmAII release I expect us to wait until autumn before we see them focus on us in here again.

BIS may suck at times, release all kinda mayhem - bet they'll never give up on us.

In my opinion ArmA2 is the priority now. They need to fix all the bugs in ArmA2.

after all is fixed they might go back and improve beaucoup ArmA1 as they did before.

Quote Originally Posted by bravo 6 View Post
    In my opinion ArmA2 is the priority now. They need to fix all the bugs in ArmA2.
    I completely disagree. They need to finish Arma 1 before expecting their customers to give them more money. Arma 1 is probably still more bug ridden then Arma 2.

Arma1 was a failure, they should put all theirs efforts on Arma2; they need a lots of sales, so a game with a good reputation, and less bugs as possible.

commercially, Arma2 has a great potential, arma1 is already dead.
    Sennacherib aka d@nte

Un ali mat zo mat bepred Ha pa ve digant ur sot e ve

(Good advice is always good, even though it comes from an idiot).

Do the bugs in Arma1 stop you from progressing in single player?

Master Gunnery Sergeant ShadowY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D@nte View Post
    Arma1 was a failure, they should put all theirs efforts on Arma2; they need a lots of sales, so a game with a good reputation, and less bugs as possible.

commercially, Arma2 has a great potential, arma1 is already dead.
    reading your own signature again
    OperationFlashPoint "ArmAteur"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxENMKaeCU

Personally, I really liked ArmA. I don't think it was ideal, but I had a lot of fun with it.. a lot of fun. It certainly wasn't as dismal as some other games that come out half baked.

ARMA I was a great release. Sure it had bugs that made us want to smash things (some of us did) but nothing is ever perfect.

ArmA II is a good step forward, it maybe time to retire ArmA I.

Hi, the ArmA in terms of "popularity" and players dedication may be dieing, but they gonna
    have a very very hard time fixing all the bugs in the ArmA2, rightnow seems that almost
    all the models have at least one bug, even those directly present already in the ArmA have
    there more bugs than here; so yeah, the ArmA is dead. Let's C ya

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast