Sign in to follow this  
Maki

Resolution

Hi,

I've recently patch the game to 1.02 and update all my graphics drivers but I still can't play on max resolution.

Basically I tried setting the resolution to 1680*1050*32 and 3D resolution on 2520*1575 (150%) however all the graphics are worst, more jagged and unsmooth and the menu and options and hud is unreadable.

Infact I then set it to 1280*1024*32 with 3D at 1920*1536 (150%) and it is much better with readable text and smoother graphics.

My graphics card is the Nvidia GeForce 8800 gtx 768mb with the newset 861 driver. My display is always set 1680x1050 and all my games are played at that resolution, in fact they look much better the higher the resolution. Now I've read the Armaholic thread but that all went over my head. I would be grateful for the some help thought please BIS.

Hi,

I've recently patch the game to 1.02 and update all my graphics drivers but I still can't play on max resolution.

Basically I tried setting the resolution to 1680*1050*32 and 3D resolution on 2520*1575 (150%) however all the graphics are worst, more jagged and unsmooth and the menu and options and hud is unreadable.

Infact I then set it to 1280*1024*32 with 3D at 1920*1536 (150%) and it is much better with readable text and smoother graphics.

My graphics card is the Nvidia GeForce 8800 gtx 768mb with the newset 861 driver. My display is always set 1680x1050 and all my games are played at that resolution, in fact they look much better the higher the resolution. Now I've read the Armaholic thread but that all went over my head. I would be grateful for the some help thought please BIS.

Either a troll

or

8800 GTX and you want MAX Graphics... Are you crazy ?

speaking of troll...he wasn't talking about maxing his graphics, just his resolution

@maki - try deleting your arma2.cfg and arma2profile and start the game again (you'll have to reset all your keys and graphics options in the game). I think I saw another thread about the same issue and that's what they did to fix it

I don't know what kind of FPS you're going to get at that high of res though...

Hi,

Just match your ingame resoultion to match the 3d resolution and all will not be blurry.