Sign in to follow this  
CSO_GUNNER

Clan vs. clan challenges!

Ok ladies, the time has come to play with the best and die like the rest! Got your attention? smile.gif

CSO_Clan would like to cordially invite any and all clans to play against us. We play according to GMT so please be specific when registering:

http://www.operation-flashpoint.org.uk/playcso.htm

All battles will be capture the flag with standard rules to ensure fairness and fun are emphasized.

We look forward to hearing from you and playing soon!

CSO_GUNNER

Play nice Wobble, or not at all mad.gif

lol @ Dave smile.gif

In our experience thus far Clan Matches are somewhat unreliable in OFP. Fun but not somethiing to hat your hat on due to some issues with Servers and Netcode.

Make sure whatever you do that you are playing matches on a REAL Good server (1.4Ghz+ with 1GB Ram and nothing else running on the system) with VERY high speed connection (T3 or better with more than 50% capacity available).

Thanks for the advice guys smile.gif. CSO has been around since 1999, primarily a Close Combat Clan, we have been active in OFP since August last year.

Actually we're in it ONLY for the fun. Still, IMHO we may well have some of the best players you will find (not me LOL) in this community.

I like OFP. It's a great game. That's all. Also, I suck as heli pilot.

If you want a challenge Pixter. You and your boyz should come to fraghaus to try out your skillz ....always fun games at the Haus

biggrin.gif