Sign in to follow this  
KG66Manta

ARMA 2 controls - setting up a G13

G'day

I have just purcahsed a G13 for ARMA 2, does anyone know if the keyboard commands are the same as ARMA or flashpoint or if a list exists for ARMA 2.

I am more than happy to share this profile once created

Cheers

Manta

Hey dude - welcome to the forums.

Keyboard commands are almost identical to ArmA and a liiiittle different from OFP.

So far - the only difference from ArmA that I've spotted is that "V" no longer brings up the optics, but is used for jumping over small obstacles. Numpad 0 can be used instead of the old "V" button.

I mainly use my G11 custom keys for Vehicle commands:

Outline:

G7 G8 G9

G10 G11 G12

G7 = "-" (zoom out)

G8 = "+" (zoom in)

G9 = "f" (change weapon/rate of fire)

G10 = "right-shift + m" (gps) <- This has to be done as a macro, there needs to be a short delay between commands.

G11 = "m" (map)

G12 = "numpad 0" (optics)

Great thank you so much and thanks you for the welcome.

I have a g15 as well so will set it up like what you have

cheers

Manta

Maybe I just don't get I right how this thing works, but I just dont get my G13 Controller to work in Arma2.

This is what my key profiler looks like, I assigned keypresses to the controller keys G1 - G22 and I press the button with the red running men and the select "save profile" (Profil speichern) the G13 Display then shows a update clock. When pressing the G-Keys in Arma the G13 Disp shows e.g. "Macro W activated" for the G-Key with the W-Key assignement but in Arma nothing happens.

Am I missing anything?

g13.th.jpg