Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

ArmA2 Demo Release Today - 2PM GMT - 3PM CET - 6:00 AM PST

Sooooo buy the game then and you wont have to be so angry cause of left out elements wich i forsee will be a fact.

That's pure nonsense, and you know it. Of course they'll leave out features. it's a question of what features they'll choose to leave out, here. If they, after all their boasting about the improved AI, the numerous long discussions about how the AI works on this forum and litterally hundreds of YouTube-videos dedicated solely to the AI, decide to just give us

a (few) multiplayer mission(s) on Utes, and some basic training maybe.

I'm really going to lose all hope for them.

But, hey, while I agree with you that such a move would be implausible, I have seen so many nonsestical decitions from videogame developers i the past that it's hard not to have gotten a little cynical at this point.

Edited by St!gar

Thats horrible, i live in Sweden and i have a 50Mbit line (50 down/10 up) and pay 399 Kr/month, thats about 37 Euro and there is no limit.

Damn! Well thank god for me. I live in IT-country nr 1 SWEDEN. I pay 30euro a month for a 24mbit connection without a limit.

I dont care whats in it, i wouldnt even mind just being able to look at the menu at this point or the ArmA II icon on my desktop. I just wanna get my hands on something that has ArmA II on it :)

^lucky bastards :p btw last year the limit was only 12GB for 60 euros can u imagine?.. :p

i too dont need a MP demo or such i just want to see how it runs on my computer

I doubt my copy will arrive before next monday (22), would ease the pain to have a small taste over the weekend :) .

Damn! Well thank god for me. I live in IT-country nr 1 SWEDEN. I pay 30euro a month for a 24mbit connection without a limit.

50 euro for 20mbit here. But soon that will change.. ;)

50 euro soon is 90mbit

Holland ftw

ArmA 1 demo had 2 single missions, and a helicopter training. :D

It had MP as well.

Personally I couldn't care less for SP. If I buy this sim it will be for MP.

Yes,take all the time in the world BIS,release it after 505 date just make it bug free so I can point my friends to it and win them over...

Discussions about what internet connection you do or don't have is not relevant to this topic, please stop.

Can BiS confirm that demo will be released today/tomorrow? It will prevent me to press F5 every 10 seconds :)

It will be released as soon as it's ready, we can't say any more than that, if we promise tomorrow and some bug is detected to delay, well you know what the response from the kids will be.........

Kids won't play ArmA II because it's M-rated :cool:

Anyway thanks. I have to change my press-finger.

As a general rule; when devs say "today or tomorrow", they mean tomorrow. (With luck.)

son of a bitch! :D

you guys still got 2.5 hours to get it here or its a no-go for me :p

Seriously,

I just googled my way here and all that I've read in this thread is impatient people. Give it some time. Great things take time. From what all of the people from the US have seen on youtube, this is going to be an awesome game. The more time they work on it, the less likely they'll have to fix the bugs later.

know what? forget it i will spend my leftovers internet limit to something else :p

Closing this as it leads to spam anyway. We will reopen/make a new thread as soon as the demo is there.