Page 140 of 640 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 6397

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

yea poor model, that does get abused quite alot. Anyone know what happended to footmunch? is he still making addons?

Quote Originally Posted by cleggy View Post
    ... hold on, what's that noise I hear? could it be the 'Mods Battle Wagon' fast approaching?

Quote Originally Posted by R0adki11 View Post
    Anyone know what happended to footmunch? is he still making addons?
    Lots contact. Can't raise him. Haven't seen him for a looong time.
    If anyone has got contact, I'd appreciate a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Assassin View Post
    Footmunch's F-16 must be the most abused model in the history of OFP
    I just hope you don't state the things i do with as an "abuse"....just say a word and i'll stop abusing.

Any chance of an f-16 E?

Quote Originally Posted by Myke View Post
    I just hope you don't state the things i do with as an "abuse"....just say a word and i'll stop abusing.
    Ahh dont get puffy m8, i was just saying that its the most modded mod of all time, people love it, dont stop and forgive my jokes
    REDHAMMERSTUDIOS | M109A6 | 3DSMAX ARMA2 TOOLBOX
    ~RHS: AFRF on the or BIF and on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Assassin View Post
    Ahh dont get puffy m8, i was just saying that its the most modded mod of all time, people love it, dont stop and forgive my jokes
    I have to apologize, mate. As english not being my native language, sometimes i miss the jokes.

And as a little update of my "abuse":
    - redoing the whole cockpit in 3D modelling (textured faces before)
    - setting up instruments so they can fail if F-16 got damaged on vital parts
    - altimeter can be zeroed to airport ASL height
    - reworking scripts, mainly adding a more immersive (as far as possible) startup sequence

Sergeant Major
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyD View Post
    Hey all
    You guys know that Myke is working on the F-16 .
    Well im working on Wip F-16BM form a older glt_f-16 mlod
    This is for testing .
    cya
    eddyD
    Is it possible to make double control of plane form both seats via scripting?
    If the officer can't prevent the booze then he must lead it.(c)

update on spotting scope

due to my first attempt as creating a spotting scope and the fact im to noob to 3ds and my uv map got FUBAR, i ended up restarting my scope and made better progress this time and made a bit more detail than the first pics i posted,

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx296/DK717/Pic4.jpg

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx296/DK717/pic3.jpg

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx296/DK717/Pic2.jpg

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx296/DK717/Pic1.jpg

M.U.P.P.E.T (Most Useless Person Pribright Ever Trained)

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Lynx View Post
    Is it possible to make double control of plane form both seats via scripting?
    remove pilots to somewhere else then exchange model with one thats configged with pilot2 as driver then putting them back in.. i would say right off the top of my (tired *g) head

First Lieutenant CameronMcDonald's Avatar
    Speaking of abused models, here's my little Jonny's-SF-turned-digger now with normal maps (and no head).

I recently discovered that the program I was using to make my normal maps was inverting my red (right/left) normal channel, damn its eyes, without me asking it to. Upon discovering this, I immediately deliverated a smackdown uponst it.

Next step is to do the main body occlusion bake... but my internet is too crap to download the .OBJ exporter for O2. <sigh>

I also decided to tone down the normals on the arms and legs down a bit. Honest to god, some of the normals I've done before defy the laws of physics concerning cloth wrinkles.
    Everyone tempted to post another inane/useless/whogivesatoss topic in the A3 forum - here.

Page 140 of 640 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast