Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

i'm not saying the goggle should be placed on a specific location, just suggestion some variation on its placement. for example, some soldiers could wear goggles this way:

http://www.arma-fr.net/galerie.php?id=563

the only way i know of that makes it possible is if the goggle model is attached to the helmet model(like in the picture). the other way(selecting from profile) is bugged because the placement replicates the location of the sun glasses,but not the goggle.

that i think is the only way to do it...as you point out it is a shame there is not a way to make them rotatable around a fixed position anchored to the centre of the head (although thinking about it you would also have to have the ability to move them in and out)...either way i'm not sure that in bink's scope of work here but maybe someone else will make goggles placed elsewhere.

Unfortunately, there will not be a release on Christmas from me. But a late one maybe :). Here's something for the community. Enjoy :cool:

ng_wip_5_s.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m53/anthraxx_2006/WIP/ng_5_l.jpg

ng_wip_7_s.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m53/anthraxx_2006/WIP/ng_wip_7.jpg

ng_wip_6_s.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m53/anthraxx_2006/WIP/ng_wip_6_l-1.jpg

Click the links below each picture for higher resolution / quality. Unedited in game.

Edited by Binkowski
wrong large image url..doh!

Really looking forward to your units Binkowski, cannot wait for this infantry division and your Jonny SF Port! :yay:

Wish you nice Christmas!

some more progress on the mk3, still got lots of little details to go on the turret, but the base mesh is pretty much done.

mk3o2.th.jpg

Nice Units Bink. :bounce3:

Can you my say, what this for Anims ?

They are the default animations BIS made in ArmA2, I just use the AnimViewer mission on Utes. You can find it on OFPEC, and it shows all of the animations in the game.

some more progress on the mk3, still got lots of little details to go on the turret, but the base mesh is pretty much done.

respect!

the us army acu units 09 needs some optimization with some jonny stuff tought .. bink.. ur 06 units looks more modern then 09 ;) but awensome work..

the us army acu units 09 needs some optimization with some jonny stuff tought .. bink.. ur 06 units looks more modern then 09 ;)

Yep, I thought the same thing. '09s should look way more modern than '06s.

I'm having problems with eyes or is this new texture for UCP?

Edited by Max255[PL]

yeah, i think your textures keep getting better bink. these guys are looking really sharp.

Why thank you, but these original textures (the vest, backpack, etc) were made by CameronMcDonald and edited by me with permission of course :). I've recently taken a hi-res picture of my uniform pattern so we'll be having photo-realistic ACU-textures soon my friends...soon...

I thought ACU was at the end of its days as from what i read as they now officially are starting to wear multicam (UK even has its own version of MC).

Looks there are actually several camo's beeing tested (UCP beeing one of them): Members of the camouflage assessment team in Khost province, in late October 2009

Members of the camouflage assessment team wearing the different camo patterns they evaluated. From left: AOR II, UCP, MultiCam, Desert Brush, UCP-Delta, and Mirage. The photo was taken in Khost province, close to the Pakistan border, in late October 2009

But beside that, good job.

Edited by DaSquade