Page 458 of 591 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 5904

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Arma 2 Addon request thread

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot Carver View Post
    'Urination' (to be used with USMC)
    This has been done a long time ago.

Abs
    My Projects:

RHS Contributor | Former ONS Member | Former W'39 Member
    I will not be taking part in the contest, but I support it 100%! Great idea, BIS!

I believe we need COIN dedicated aicrafts in Arma2 to be flown on maps such as Isla Duala, Tropica, Lingor or Tigeria ... "engaging hostile troops at low altitude, low speed in a jungle and mountainous area" is something I am missing !
    That's why I had asked CheyenneAH56 to port his Bronco to Tigeria air forces.

But I will be quite glad to have more of them, such as the EMB-314 Super Tucano, the IA-58 Pucara, the A-67 Dragon and PC-9 Pilatus/ T-6 Texan ... or even an old Cessna A-37 Dragonfly.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bear View Post
    I believe we need COIN dedicated aicrafts in Arma2 to be flown on maps such as Isla Duala, Tropica, Lingor or Tigeria ... "engaging hostile troops at low altitude, low speed in a jungle and mountainous area" is something I am missing !

But I will be quite glad to have more of them, such as the EMB-314 Super Tucano, the IA-58 Pucara, the A-67 Dragon and PC-9 Pilatus/ T-6 Texan ... or even an old Cessna A-37 Dragonfly.
    pc-9 you say?
    http://www.mediafire.com/?lrryzzc8zezd610

rather basic, id call it an alpha
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Slatts_modding
    PhotoBucket album: http://s296.beta.photobucket.com/use...o-man/library/

Slatts & HydroPump - Brothers in ArmA since 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Slatts View Post
    pc-9 you say?
    http://www.mediafire.com/?lrryzzc8zezd610

rather basic, id call it an alpha
    Thats very nice Slatts !
    Great alpha.
    Awesome roll rate lol

halo vehicles?? please

i would love to see a warthog, pelican or scorpion tank.id love if someone could this and if the pelican could be more like a heli than a plane. thank you please message me if you think about doing this.

Is there any SHIP addons for Resistance ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 3 way battle and it would be so balanced if i could find a frigate
    for Resistance or something like that.
    Im using Frigate Pack beta 5 by Gnat so that covers east and west
    and makes BattleZone even more wicked to play on the island maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bear View Post

Second on that, moar "low-and-slow" type of airplanes, they would better fit in the current game capabilities than the ultrasonic F-29 Retaliators

"Anyone who says a bullet sings past, hums past, flies, pings, or whines past, has never heard one − they go crack!" - David Niven

Id like to see The Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle (EFV) (formerly known as the Advanced Amphibious Assault Vehicle) in ArmA2 OA, even if this program got cancelled due to funding it will be nice to have it.
    Last edited by matosinec; Jan 15 2012 at 21:31.

Sergeant Major
    Quote Originally Posted by Banderas View Post
    Second on that, moar "low-and-slow" type of airplanes, they would better fit in the current game capabilities than the ultrasonic F-29 Retaliators
    True. I've been waiting for this type of planes for a long time.
    If the officer can't prevent the booze then he must lead it.(c)

Page 458 of 591 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558 ... LastLast