Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of the ship-builders (Gnat) and the like would be able to make a Coast Guard Cutter, maybe like the Hamilton Class, or maybe even the new Legendary class NSC. I am trying to make an all Coast Guard/ civilian mission (drug runners). But I am having trouble because I lack a Coast Guard Cutter. Thank you anyone in advance!

How accurate does it have to be?

It can make the difference between a 1 month build or a 12 month build.

Got any good Isometric / 3 view drawings ?

I know this is kind of a long shot but,

I was wondering if there was way to combine Binks Us 09, His USMC package to overwrite the default bis units? I've tried several replacement packs off of Armaholic and none of them do it. It only adds 3 more "U.S Army" In the drop downlist.

Any ideas?

Ok, this will be kinda weird.

I love VTS (I'm sure most of you know what is VTS) and I basically don't use the Editor to make missions now, just the VTS cause it's way more fun. I especially like the visual filters provided by VTS. I always use the "Stalker" filter cause then the game looks 10 times better (I love when a game has such high contrast between shadows and light). I literally can't play normal missions without this filter which is starting to become a problem. I absolutely adore this "stalker" filter, and now I'm looking for a separate mod that can make the whole game look like that. Is there such a mod or is it possible to somehow extract that filter from VTS and make a simple mod out of it that applies this filter to the whole game?

I know this is weird but I really need to know this and would be grateful for any kind of answer.

Has anyone seen a Chernarus map with the Utes island on the same map? Like the AEC island did back in flashpoint days?

ok this id my first post with a few crazy ideas.

1. i recon a mission on lingor in which you can roame around stay in the safe north west or go on missions around the rest of the island or symply partol searche civilians and fight enemyes crated by the combat enviroment modul and the civilian interaction module.

the plan i have so far is making limited resources avialible such as if you die you only have a few or no respawns at all equipment and vehicles do not respawn either.

also the mission i have tryed to make and faild miserably so far features; 4 man RACS squad consisting of

An RTO

Engineer

Officer

And LMG support gunner

i have considerd to add a 5th person to the 1st team of a different nationalyty as a translator to make better interaction with civilians possible

team 2 includes

1 pilot

2 medic

3 engineer

they are to fly a helicopter aiding the humans and helping ai in random medevac missions ect to keep them busy

in addition the mission should include patrols by the GAL and random events such as calls from governement troups for assistance, hostage resques ,drug raids and random IEDs. .

The general idea is to create a sort of tactical sanbox gta aproach to the game that givs you tasks and alows you to decide which mission to take but lets you do the planing and execution of the task given and is not leading you along waypoints. in addition u will have to do your own recon and intel gathering as you will be given only very limited intel (eg 2 hostages in grid 023,045) i beleve that this will help to encurage tactical thinking and will be fun to play for a team working well together with the posibility to add more squads especialy as the mission will not be set to end at a certain point but continue for ever and the goal should be to rack up points not winn after completing a few objectivs!

ok so much to my 1st idea

blufore/resistanc is represented my RACS ,UN and GAL and possible interwention by tigerian armed forces protecting their economic intrests.

opfor will be represented By lingor rebels

GAL (lingor army)

idea 2

sounds easy is probybly imposible to make it happen.

i am aware that my sugestion is mad but i want to put the idea out ther!

to make it short

take maps such as

lingor

dula

panthera

tropica

tigeria

ect and put them together into one large XXXXXXXXL map

if anybody ever played the 1st just cause they will understand my mad idea.

the map should come with an open campain where a a team will be a PMC that will go on all sorts of operations in deserts, border areas and behind enemy lines doing all sorts of things as contractors for all sorts of western govenrnemets.

now i know this is mad plz dont be mad at me if you think it can be don please try this by all means but since im helpless using the differnt editors my projects usualy have a tendancy to stay in my mind rather than end up in the game.

thx for reading plz share ure thoughts with me on this topic

A map of Takistan with a coastline...kinda the way the chernarus map is like. That was you can have an LHD or meatballs Nimitz in the map and launch some carrier ops over Takistan

i have an idea...the mines(coal mines) in takistan, but open with open tunnels and passages. just an idea/request.

~~~~~

take maps such as

lingor

dula

panthera

tropica

tigeria

ect and put them together into one large XXXXXXXXL map

if anybody ever played the 1st just cause they will understand my mad idea.

thx for reading plz share ure thoughts with me on this topic

While it does sound great in theory, combining dependancys, maps, road, textures, ect would turn into a laggy cluster fuck, your best bet would be to get a large flat island and pretty much just using addon buildings and such in the editor, thats the only thing i can think of other than going into visitor and doing it your self :|

Gnat;2106277']How accurate does it have to be?

It can make the difference between a 1 month build or a 12 month build.

Got any good Isometric / 3 view drawings ?

You mean something like this? except not done in paint :P

USCGCBertholfWMSL-750.png

1. i recon a mission on lingor in which ... ented By lingor rebels

GAL (lingor army)

Any words on the mission? sounds interesting if it could be created.

Also on the 'xxxl map', I agree it would be lagfest but is it me or do I find it slightly off-putting to be able to fly across the entire map in a jet in a nanosecond. Realistically, would the idea work if the textures and models are dumbed down abit [reduce polygons and texture resolution etc...]?

Could someone disable distance shown when you press space or command a unit? It has been done in ACE already, but that mod is to heavy for my PC and I dont know where to start looking. A simple addon doing just that would be great.

I would like a winchester 1873 for ArmA 2 and also some sort of revolver like a colt peacemaker.

Hello.

As the mod-team Im working with are very small and limited. If anyone have the time and would like to help us with this request I be more then happy.

I request a Buddha Statue/ruin-Static Model for my map Burma Kohima Ridge.

Somthing like this: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15494574/budda.png

This is for the mod hell in the Pacific ww2 mod.

My goal is that deep in the jungle there will be a ruin tempel with a Budda statue, all this to give the player the immersive feeling to the gameplay that you are in " Burma". Also build some nice missions around that Temple/Statue.

Any one intressted PM me.

/Pedersen

Edited by Mr Pedersen

A SERVER BROWSER OUTSIDE OF THE GAME.

So you can see the servers running and decide which mods to load up and play.

Sucks having to keep constantly shutting down the game and stuff for public play just to switch this and that mod.

doublesguy.jpg

But seriously.

EDC FAST Base Jump Helmets, either on their own in a helmet pack or as part of a SF addon. Maybe some DEA chaps would be a nice new concept.

Edited by colonel stagler

EDC FAST Base Jump Helmets, either on their own in a helmet pack or as part of a SF addon. Maybe some DEA chaps would be a nice new concept.

Wait, do you mean like a full face helemet used in movies for 'HALO' jumps or just a regular FAST helemt like this...

FAST_Base_Jump_Tan_Sports.jpg

Kinda like the exact model shown in jeffers signiture? :D

Some DEA agents would be nice though, i was kinda supprised how active they are in afghanistan with the heroin trade (Though DEA agents dress pretty similarly to regular operators so you could probably just put a dea patch on the shouder of a existing unit and add another unit in the config :D)

Edit: its 55kb image but it's still pretty big, anyway to resize in forum?

Whats up guys , im looking a Afrika Korps modification for Arma 2, Tunisia, Lybia, the battle. I search a lot but i do not find anything, anyone can give me a light?

I saw Omaha Beach and some battles but the battle in Africa i dont see.

If anyone know this mod, please, tell me.

And sorry for my very bad english ;x. Im not American, English, Canadian, sorry ;x.

So, thanks and bye. =D

M4's with Leupold Mk4 CQ/T and EOTech w/ 4x Maginfiers (black, desert and woodland camo, suppressed, M203/320 GL...etc) ACE has the EOTech w/ magnifier, but only in camo, no black, GL, or suppressed variants. And the only vanilla weapon with a CQ/T is the Mk16.

Whats up guys , im looking a Afrika Korps modification for Arma 2, Tunisia, Lybia, the battle. I search a lot but i do not find anything, anyone can give me a light?

I saw Omaha Beach and some battles but the battle in Africa i dont see.

If anyone know this mod, please, tell me.

And sorry for my very bad english ;x. Im not American, English, Canadian, sorry ;x.

So, thanks and bye. =D

I know of one that is released, but there are one in the making.

Edited by repro
spelling

I nnow of one that is released, but there are one in the making.

What? this mod have a name? where i can know about that?

Sorry should be that i know of no one that have been released.

But as i said before the desert war is an part of the "At war" mod.

This mod is out for testing but only for the beta testers on an another forum.

Please pleewwase help me . this at war mod is for arma 2? whats the site and we have the wwii battle in africa? this mod are going to be released?