No, it's my bad. I completely forgot, you need to be logged in to download stuff.

Thanks.

i would like to see some CIA SAD units, or other governement forces in civilian suit.

to make you an idea, if you have PMC, look at contractor 1 and 2, or the Green Berets - Astan-style addon on armaholic.

You might have to wait awhile but it looks like Fox '09 was/is working on some at one point

works fine for me' date=' what links are broken?[/quote']

Oh, look there he is now :D

I request an US NAVAL MOD (destroyer,frigates,ships.etc)

Looking for a mod adding the ability to enter gun optics and control the cannon as a pilot in command of an AI gunner in an attack helicopter. I think I've seen this somewhere before, but after extensive searching found nothing.

Looking for a mod adding the ability to enter gun optics and control the cannon as a pilot in command of an AI gunner in an attack helicopter. I think I've seen this somewhere before, but after extensive searching found nothing.

SLX Mod has that. though doesnt work all that well for ACE though since you cant use the ACE aircraft laser unless you are the gunner the actual gunner.

TORNADO IDS WOULD BE NICE TO SEE ON MY SCREEN !!! :rolleyes:

nowke

Please do not type in all capital letters.

+1 infraction for typing in all caps.

§12) Do not type in all capital letters, all bold, or in a non-black font

Typing in all caps equates (according to standard net etiquette) to yelling. It is also difficult and obnoxious to read such posts. This also applies to posting all in bold or all in a certain font colour just to try to make your words stand out, if your point is interesting enough or well written enough it will stand out. You're welcome of course to use different colours for parts of your post if it helps clarify certain areas, but typing complete messages in any colour other than black should be avoided.

I would like to see an fa18c and fa18e and also an e2c hawkeye.

Yeah I agree with ya on the E-2C. C-2A would be cool too. And I believe Meatball said he would do an F/A-18E when his F/A-18F is completed.

Hey everyone,

for a while I have been trying to find an ambient African civilian module and I cannot find it anywhere.

I am trying to create missions in Africa and the only thing missing is the Ambient African civilians.

If someone could make a module for this I would appreciate it greatly

Thanks,

xrnfna78

Hey everyone,

for a while I have been trying to find an ambient African civilian module and I cannot find it anywhere.

I am trying to create missions in Africa and the only thing missing is the Ambient African civilians.

If someone could make a module for this I would appreciate it greatly

Thanks,

xrnfna78

which island? If you use Duala you can use ALICE and Icebreakrs civs

Hunting for a simple (light) arty script that deal with the 'fire mission' end of the process (not the firing end like ACE Arty, R3F etc). Not too bothered about fully simulated firing points and shells (RUM assets) but I do want something that follows (or can be tweaked enough to follow) British Army VP for Fire Mission requests. So no onmapsingleclick point and shoot stuff, but a simple dialogue in which you can input Target Grid, Bearing, target description, effect & duration. Also would like the ability to Record as target for future FM's. Bon's Arty script is the closest that's comes to it, is fairly configurable, but it's a little clunky and misses some key elements.

Does anyone know of something like this? Must work on MP Dedi.

which island? If you use Duala you can use ALICE and Icebreakrs civs

Well I am doing it on Tropica. Would it not work there ?

hmm you might want to ask this in the suggestions box, BIS would be better suited to make those, though I don't doubt that people can make those. ACE includes the OG7, and so does Vilas's East Weapon pack IIRC.

is it legal to make BAF reskins? I know the full DLC pbos are encrypted, but is it ok to make such addons? I've noticed there have been no PMC or BAF retextures.

is it legal to make BAF reskins? I know the full DLC pbos are encrypted, but is it ok to make such addons? I've noticed there have been no PMC or BAF retextures.

It is legal as long as you don't:

1. break the encryption

2. hex-edit those

since you can't go around creating a new skin without doing any of the above...you get my drift...

Hello again. I need some units to include in my Wild West mod. I've had a shot at creating my own but it all was just too hard. The units I need are just some basic cowboys, indians, sherrifs and their deputies, store owners and random wild west style civilians. Thanks, Drift501

Israeli Defense Forces via BAF lite reskin (because the British helmets are the closest thing to the IDF helmets)

maybe use 02 and the sample arma2 solider model and create your own units.

Hello again. I need some units to include in my Wild West mod. I've had a shot at creating my own but it all was just too hard. The units I need are just some basic cowboys, indians, sherrifs and their deputies, store owners and random wild west style civilians. Thanks, Drift501

what is that ALL that is too hard? Making characters or making an addon?

that would be something to behold...;)

Jesus christ make your own models? It can be done? :O

Jesus christ make your own models? It can be done? :O

Don't know about in o2 but of course it's possible. I don't see why you can't make it in o2 though.