Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys could help me with trying to find mods and addons that enhance my ArmA II experience. I've only really bunkered down with ACE and a few of its "spin-offs" like ACRE, but what else should I be going for?
Here are all of the addons I'm using:
1. Advanced Combat Environment
2. Advanced Combat Environment Xtras
3. Advanced Combat Environment Sound Mod
4. Advanced Combat Environment PLA
5. Advanced Combat Environment RU
6. Advanced Combat Environment US Navy
7. JTD Fire and Smoke
8. ASR AI
9. Advanced Combat Radio Environment
10. Cold War Rearmed 2
I don't want to go overkill with things stacking and getting confused (I only downloaded ASR AI as the developer beyond that works on ACE's AI settings) so would I need anything else to make it a better game? Sounds and effects don't bother me so much, as I assume ACE already changes those, so I'd like something that significantly enhances some mechanics to the game. I know there's a guide here on add-ons, but it's rather outdated, referencing old modules and not many new ones like ASR AI and ACRE.