Thread: Script / even trigger issues in campaign

Script / even trigger issues in campaign

There seem to be quite a bit of problems with the triggering of events, especially radio conversations, in campaign missions. It seems a lot of triggers go off when you enter a given area, with the result that you've got conversations where your character says he has eyes on the target and you personally don't have a clue where the target is yet. Also sometimes the conversations seem to happen in the wrong order - I had one conversation in Manhattan where I killed a hostile, and first heard the radio discussion on what I found on him, and then heard the discussion where I inform HQ of the kill and get instructions to look for something on him in the first place.

Yeah i had to quit playing campaign because numerous errors.
    In manhattan mission where you go rescue downed pilots the HQ asked me as soon as i was landing on the site that what is the situation. Are the pilots dead or what. How the hell should i know i'm still sitting in the damn chopper.
    ASUS A8N SLI-SE S939, AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ @ 2,45 GHz, 4Gb DDR Dual Channel 400Mhz MEM, PNY Geforce 9800 GT 512mb, 120 ATA HD, Win 7 x64 RTM