Redkid Joker

The Unsung Release 1 (Alpha)

Anyone got the Unsung mod to work with CAA1 and Arma 2 ?

What's CAA1? (i must sound like an idiot now...)

ArmA2, yes we did some stuff. But configs are different in ArmA2 so it will need fiddling as it throws up all kinds of errors.

recently i returned to playing this mod and i just wanted to ask if you guys managed to get a patch for ati-users (i explained the problem already in this thread),although it is now not that big of a problem anymore as i am using the vanilla ArmA weapons and some unit addons.

now i also wanted to ask if there are changes in the ai capabilities if i use other units ( except for the fact that they use other weapons, with different properties offcourse ), i have made a few missions for myself and the firefights seem quite normal although i remember that during your patrol missions the ai gave me more problems.

CAA1 - Make BI ArmA addons available in ArmA II.

recently i returned to playing this mod and i just wanted to ask if you guys managed to get a patch for ati-users...

Nope no fix yet sorry. Most likely there never will be as we are heading into AA2.

now i also wanted to ask if there are changes in the ai capabilities if i use other units ( except for the fact that they use other weapons, with different properties offcourse ), i have made a few missions for myself and the firefights seem quite normal although i remember that during your patrol missions the ai gave me more problems.

Not that i am aware of. But i'll wait for one of the configgers of our mod to answer that one. I am just a mere mission maker. :p

CAA1 - Make BI ArmA addons available in ArmA II.

Aha...see i am an idiot. That and i also don't have AA2 yet. Hence my idiocy :D Thanks fo the headsup kju.

Missions pack available for ArmA 1. Due to work moving to the ArmA II area, these will be the last done for ArmA 1.

The pack includes 7 missions out of which 5 patrol missions for 12 players and 2 clearing missions for 20 players. Drop the files into your ArmA/MPmissions folder and play. Needed for the missions are Unsung R1 Alpha release and Lowlands island for ArmA 1. Download links added into a readme file within the missions pack.

Download links:

Thanks for the Download links people! :hyper:

Edited by Warrior Xâ„¢
Updated new download links in post.

Just a short vid showing some traps we had lying around. But with ArmA 1 work cancelled and ArmA 2 work in development...yeah it's going to ArmA 2.Sorry... :D

Some of you old farts that remember OFP will recognize these traps ;)

why sorry, i think it will run way better on arma 2 than arma1:)

UH1 Slicks and Guns Updates.

This is most likely our last update for these UNSUNG Hueys in Arma.

uns_hueys1s.jpg

Download link, thanks to ArmedAssault.info:

click me

Download link, thanks to Armaholic.com:

click me

Edited by Warrior Xâ„¢

It is in the works Old Bear, consider the picture an A2 WIP photo.

Also thankyou for mirror.

A lot of people are still using Arma so we would like to tie up as many loose ends there as possible but at the same time we are moving the mod across to A2

mainunsungbanner60perce.jpg

The Unsung Mod has some more updates for ArmA I.

The updates are for the following files:

- uns_buildings.pbo

- uns_village.pbo

- uns_sky.pbo

- uns_lowlands.pbo

Instructions:

Remove the old files from your UNS R1Alpha install and put the new files in.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

From Armaholic.com.

From ArmedAssault.info

Thanks for the download mirrors!

Required addons: UNS R1Alpha

Source: www.ofpnam.com

Edited by Warrior Xâ„¢

OH6 - OH6a and AH1g addon released

oh6shot3.jpg

pic by Warrior Xâ„¢

oh6shot1.jpgoh6shot2.jpg

pics by Warrior Xâ„¢

arma2009-04-1522-42-49-42.jpg

temp download site oh6.rar 22mb (AH1g included)

note: AH1g model inner cockpit detail is not 100% finished.

Quarter Horse Cav! I Salute you for making your Loach part of the finest Aeroscout team to buzz the weeds in Vietnam.

Would it be possible to add the little touches to make it look like a Darkhorse bird?

darkhorse19tn173koberg.jpg

lol - My old OFP models had all the extras but the ArmA vers. will stay as is, maybe in A2.

ScoutAshau.jpg

mainunsungbanner60perce.jpg

The Unsung Mod releases a traps addon for ArmA I.

The traps addon has the following traps in it:

- M49 Flaretrip (tripwire with flare effect);

- Short/Long grenade tripwire;

- Short/Long grenade in can tripwire;

- Small foot sized punji trap;

- Man sized punji trap.

Two video's showing the traps can be watched here:

Further more The Unsung Mod releases a missions pack that has been reworked to have the traps in them instead of the old "can" type mines etc. In this reworked pack there are 10 SP missions and 14 MP missions.

Download the Traps file here:

click this for temporary download link

click for Armaholic.com link

Download the reworked missions file here:

click this for temporary download link

click for Armaholic.com link

Required addons:

UNS R1 Alpha release for ArmA I.

Thanks again for the mirror links!

Edited by Warrior Xâ„¢
New mirror links added.

Hi - X,

This may give me a reason to dustoff my Arma CD and give it another try. Is Unsung playing on any server currently? I miss the old BunnySquad on Hawkins JF server, which seems to be up still lately :)

Hey Zulu1,

Well as you just said we sometimes still play Unsung on Hawkins' Jungle Fever server.

But as most of the guys playing there are guys from Unsung itself we hardly game, because we are modding most of the times instead ;)

I have seen a couple of servers running Unsung a while back, but have no clue anymore what the names are and wether they run it all the time or it is a addons temp setup for that server. I do believe they were both 1.14 ArmA patch and 1.16 ArmA patch servers.

I'd say just open up the MP part of ArmA and pretty much look through the list :p

I think we are going to play on the Hawkins' server this afternoon, but i believe we are actually going to play OFP Jungle Fever (What's that...ofp???? Yes we still play that to :D ) instead of ArmA Unsung.

When we play we play mostly on friday's and post it in Hawknam forums. So occasionaly just check there if we play.

Cheers,

Xâ„¢