=Spetsnaz=

ArmA II Photography I: Questions. Comments & Discussion

If this is how ArmAII is supposed to look on a GeForce 9800GT and a Core2Duo E6600,

I may just as well play OFP.

These graphics are LOL.

I hope they fix the graphics in a patch, cause this actually chocked me.

[imghttp://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4710/armaii.jpg[/img]

JPEG compression much? Who took that screenshot?

Edited by Placebo

If this is how ArmAII is supposed to look on a GeForce 9800GT and a Core2Duo E6600,

These graphics are LOL.

[iM]http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4710/armaii.jpg[/img]

could be a gfx card driver problem imo

Edited by Placebo

For discussing and or commenting on photos from the ArmA II Photography thread.

No quoting images please and no campaign spoilers.

Wow, some of those pics are really amazing! I especially like insurgent armed with automatic rifle dragging wounded teammate!

These graphics are LOL.

[iG]http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4710/armaii.jpg[/img]>100kb

those are how mine look! even if i run everything on all very high they look worse than arma1 (indeed almost ofp :P). glad to see i'm not the only one :/

your video card simply couldnt coupe with it, face that, 8800/9800GT is not a new card anymore, lower video standard so that you still can run the game

Hi,

I'm wondering...does anyone else have an issue with the print screen button only copying a black screen into the clipboard?

Also, any suggestions on how to take screenshots would be nice, as my printscreen button isn't working properly, and Irfanview doesn't like me.

Abs

Yeah, the black screen on PrintScr is common apparently, I suggest using FRAPS to take screenshots.

If this is the case, BIS should consider a builtin screen grabber (without the border if in windowed mode) that saves directly to compressed jpg or png, when you press the PrintScr key.

Thanks for the quick reply, Sniperwolf572.

Abs

the photography pictures are amazing. i cant wait to snipe someone from 500 meters away and see the beauty of his death. :yay:

I donno but is it just me or on the USMC team. Im only seeing m16/m4 with red dot sights/CCO. Wheres the Acog/Rco?

And hows the gameplay with the acog? Just curious.

Thank you

Edited by foxtwofive

your video card simply couldnt coupe with it, face that, 8800/9800GT is not a new card anymore, lower video standard so that you still can run the game

running the game aint the problem, my fps is fine whatever settings i use, its just looks crap no matter what settings i use :P

Heh, I like that picture of the billboard, Gart. I like the little nod towards OFP players with it being made by "Malden Tours". :D

Also, can someone make this thread a sticky? I think people are commenting in the photo thread because they can't see this as I had to look to the bottom of the page to find it. Would eliminate that excuse.

Yeah I guess it can't hurt until more of the newbies are familiar with how it works.

@Pauliesss, that photoreallistic amazing picture of nature is really beautiful

running the game aint the problem, my fps is fine whatever settings i use, its just looks crap no matter what settings i use :P

It's your fillrate setting I think, my game looks like that if I turn it down to like 50%. Turn it up to about 150%.

@Pauliesss, that photoreallistic amazing picture of nature is really beautiful
Thanks. :)

will someone please post a vid of new animations? like we did with arma 2 for those waiting for the us release?

will someone please post a vid of new animations? like we did with arma 2 for those waiting for the us release?

Way way too many to show all the new ones