=Spetsnaz=

ArmA II Photography I: Questions. Comments & Discussion

someguywho

Nice soldiers. Looking forward to finding out more. :)

Christian.1987: That's Marek, Ondrej and Jennik(Jan Pražák), right? :D

Oh plz InstaGoat tell me its no fool or psfake looks beautiful

its called *le photoshop*

I think, or isnt it? ;)

Edited by PurePassion

its called *le photoshop*

I think, or isnt it? ;)

if you mean the picture of RTT

i do think its called prendre l'hélicoptère

;)

p.s, i havnt got round to playing the preview yet so i dont know if RTT is in yet lol

Edited by Slatts

if you mean the picture of RTT

i do think its called prendre l'hélicoptère

;)

p.s, i havnt got round to playing the preview yet so i dont know if RTT is in yet lol

Yep, it's there. The mirror is real.

it would be very remarkable if someone was already able to get the essence of RtT out of the TOH preview and used if for a 3D scope ( but i dont think it is)

I think it isn't possible because it will take a lot of system resources just to render that scope in the same quality and at the same framerate as looking through it in OA. Think it will be almost like running FRAPS (without the part where it dumps frames to HDD).

If you've noticed TOH lowers the resolution of reflections drastically as well as rendering only the terrain without details like bushes or trees

Its photoshop, edges of the circular shape are to smooth, if it was ingame you would be able to see some noticable straight edges of the polygon shape its being projected on to unless he edited the model and adding in a fuck load of polygons to get it look that smooth but I seriously doubt that because it would take time editing all the polygons around the lense piece as well.

It is, in fact, Photoshop. :V

I´ve been taking pics and adding scope views to pretty much every scoped weapon I could find in Arma 2, to see how it´d look. Chose this one to tease in the screenshot thread because it looked best.

However, the more I work with these, the more I doubt we´ll see these in actual scopes. The resolution needed for 3D scopes sight-picture is just too high.

Seen the RtT for a scope in halflife engine, I wonder if it would work in ARMA3.. or maybe and option for it anyway.. 3d scope for people with better pc's and 2d for the less.

(LIKE RED ORCHESTRA)

@instagoat: would also like to know

edit:

nvm

Edited by sarge4267

@Salvatore_Lee nice, love the use of Photoshop :)

bobtom, what's the backstory behind that? Cop kills goats, gets shot at by goat herder, pulls out SMAAW?

@resistance-rat - Celine would be moved man.

bobtom, what's the backstory behind that? Cop kills goats, gets shot at by goat herder, pulls out SMAAW?

A buddy and I were just messing around. He had recently downloaded the Law Enforcement pack and wanted to try it out. I agreed and he threw Alice/silve/Ambient Animals modules into the mission and we went a little crazy. He ended up saying there was a sighting of rabid goats on the hill and went and killed them all, then proceeded to suppress Rasman with a SMAW.

Basically just random goofing around. :o

But you can do that in ARMA. :cool:

someguywho, are those some Libyan rebels I spy? They look pretty freakin' ace!

Or... Libyan... former-rebels-but-not-quite-yet-government-troops. PC terminology is confusing...