Sign in to follow this  
awalsh47

Bigfoot...has anyone found him?

I saw him too, and I immediately started recording with FRAPS. When I later watched the FRAPS video however, it only showed the trees, like he never was there at all.

maybe he wasn't ?? :)

Hang on, rendering my video to my screen resolution so you guys can actually see him, he was a far way off. He started runnin at me so i ran away lol.

Hang on, rendering my video to my screen resolution so you guys can actually see him, he was a far way off. He started runnin at me so i ran away lol.

If this is in fact for real.. Is it activated with the wildlife animals module or put somewhere in campaign?

Bigfoot = One big hairy violent ape in this game? I can see some interesting mods coming outa this.......... *cough* Planet of the Primitive Apes *cough*

Found some textures of Bigfoot on Kegetys' site. Link. Definatley real.

Edited by Sniperwolf572

Found some textures of Bigfoot on Kegety's site. Link. Definatley real.

All aboard the failboat!

Found some textures of Bigfoot on Kegety's site. Link. Definatley real.

Way too hairy.

If this is in fact for real.. Is it activated with the wildlife animals module or put somewhere in campaign?

Oh he's real man, just wait... 67% done rendering.

Breaking News, Breaking News

Real In Game Picture of Bigfoot

bigfootk.jpg

Not cool broseph.. So where is said video of said bigfoot? It better not be all grainy and short like the Patterson video

LOL!! Please stop I can’t breathe from laughing to much especially from dale0404s one!!!

Ok - HERE is the bigfoot video. note: it may still be processing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqJPcRDaiaM

EDIT - The video is up, it has HD, but you won't be avble to see it until its completely done processing. once its done it will be in better quality

Edited by Nicholas

Interesting, it's hard to tell from that distance what it really looks like so I'm still up in the air about it. Did you have the animal module placed in the editor on when you filmed this?

Interesting, it's hard to tell from that distance what it really looks like so I'm still up in the air about it. Did you have the animal module placed in the editor on when you filmed this?

Nope, just exploring and i seen this

Look very closely.

fear2009060522235437.th.png

Edited by Curious

I'm sorry man, I'm not convinced. It looks too much like the ghillie sniper without the gun. The fact that you did not get close enough to film it in detail leads me to think its fake. That and from what I heard they aren't implementing it until patch 1.02.

I'm sorry man, I'm not convinced. It looks too much like the ghillie sniper without the gun. The fact that you did not get close enough to film it in detail leads me to think its fake. That and from what I heard they aren't implementing it until patch 1.02.

I didn't wanan get to close or he would have killed me!! I didn't wanna shoot cause what did he do, he was innocent.

I think It is real!

That could definately have been something BI put in, Bigfoot randomly roaming around The island.....

Edited by Eggnogg13

I didn't wanan get to close or he would have killed me!! I didn't wanna shoot cause what did he do, he was innocent.

That doesn't make sense.. How do you know he would have killed you, no one knows anything about what BIS did with the bigfoot or if he is even in the game yet. I have no doubts it will be in the game but I doubt that the thing in your video is the Bigfoot model. It looks an awful lot like the ghillie suit. The fact that you were filming and didn't get close enough to see it in any kind of detail other than it looking like a sniper with no rifle proves to me that it is not the actual bigfoot that BIS will have in the game.

I placed a sniper in the woods in the same spot as yours, removed his gun and had him walk at limited speed and it looked extremely close to what is picture in your video. I will even go as far as to recreate that scene later tonight and film it when I get back from work.

Edited by Nihilistix

That doesn't make sense.. How do you know he would have killed you, no one knows anything about what BIS did with the bigfoot or if he is even in the game yet. I have no doubts it will be in the game but I doubt that the thing in your video is the Bigfoot model. It looks an awful lot like the ghillie suit. The fact that you were filming and didn't get close enough to see it in any kind of detail other than it looking like a sniper with no rifle proves to me that it is not the actual bigfoot that BIS will have in the game.

I placed a sniper in the woods in the same spot as yours, removed his gun and had him walk at limited speed and it looked extremely close to what is picture in your video. I will even go as far as to recreate that scene later tonight and film it when I get back from work.

C'mon man, I think he's obviously just joking with us xD

Wow dude LOL, i was kidding!! Cmon man take a joke! I even PMed you ffs.