Sign in to follow this  
awalsh47

Bigfoot...has anyone found him?

Some of you have the game already.....have you shot the beast?

I heard he wont be released until a later version, likely the 505 release because he is not currently in the game.

I heard he wont be released until a later version, likely the 505 release because he is not currently in the game.

Nah, he's just a very sneaky bastard ;)

yea i hear somebody on my team saying

Did you guys see that..

then i looked everwhere but i did not see anything

Some say he's a deranged russian sniper who got lost during the cold war days before the rest of his detachment got sent off to Everon and went mad, slowly stalking his way across the land, still wearing his ghillie suit.

Others say it's a mutant cow, shaped by the chemical experimentations that took place at the numerous factories over Chenarus.

Some even say it's General Guba, coming back to life as a ghoulish zombie, preparing to exact his revenge from his secret cave on the coast (only one man has ever set foot there, his last radio message full of agonizing screaming and yelling for help.. they marked the location on the map, strikes fear in to fishermen everywhere.. "Guba")

I haven't met it, but I'm not sure if I want to

It's the black Stig, he swam to Chernarus after falling off that aircraft carrier.

LOL you watch Top Gear a little bit too much:D

Someone did say they saw footprints in IRC...

:D

Idea for MP. Two/three/four groups, all armed and they will go hunt bigfoot down. First who hunt him, win ;):yay:

Hunt could be first thing what i ll do as soon as i get the game (i hope it would be 17th) :yay:

I'm not sure if it has to do with bigfoot, but I was running around adoring the landscape.

I opened up the map and saw a marker on the map, aprox 100 meters away from me which said "? VEHICLE", and it moved. So I was like "WTF?!" and i thought of bigfoot.

I made sure the gun was fully loaded and on full auto, and then I started sprinting towards the marker on the map.

When I reached it, the marker was gone but I kept looking around in the forest.

Then suddenly a f***** rabbit shows up at my feet and I just look at it and thinks "Whaaaaat is thaat?".

Then it took of running! :D

It's the black Stig, he swam to Chernarus after falling off that aircraft carrier.

Some say, he speaks chinese like a pigeon, and that he can boil an egg with his feet. All we know is, he's not the Stig, but he is the Stig's Chernorussian Cousin!

I think its Clive Lindop

AKA Manbearpig.

So when I least expect it I will maybe see a Bigfoot walking around? F*ck the Guerrillas and Russians, I'm going to hunt and shoot some Bigfoots! :681:

haha lolz im at that right now

Ghilliet up and walking throug the mountains:icon16:

I have found him, let me upload a video to youtube. I can't believe BIS actually put him in lol.

Grid Position, Time, Day, Year, Weather!

Was it talking crap about being in the original OFP:CWC delevopment team?

he was walkin through the forrest near Chergonorsk, i seen him then he like started running at me. Scary wtf. Uploading to youtube now.

I saw him too, and I immediately started recording with FRAPS. When I later watched the FRAPS video however, it only showed the trees, like he never was there at all.

Once upon a time in a military-base far, far away a leader of a platoon of soldiers is going to teach his soldiers some basic tactics on the battlefield.

"So today the Army has decided that it would be an interesting experiment to try to show tactics in this new computer-game named ArmA 2. We're going to start by invading a town close to a mountain named *something random*. First we need to organize. I want 5 men scouting ahead in the forest to see if the coast is clear. Johnson, Jones, Taylor and Smith, you go with Walker. Scout 2 km's ahead while the rest of us prepare". "Yes sir!" says the 5 brave men as their characters run into the woods.

The 5 brave men did not see it coming. "ENEMY SPOTTED!" screams Taylor and the 4 teammates immediately takes cover behind the trees. Taylor fires with his AK-47 against the enemy and it falls dead on the ground. The enemy didn't sound like an ordinary Human however, but had more of a gorilla-sound to it as it fell. The 5 people looked at each other over the desks where they sat and the others had noticed that something was horribly wrong. The leader switched on the big-screen TV that was ahead of everyone so it showed what happened on Taylors scream. "Go and check what faction he belonged to" says the leader while smoking his cigar. Taylor sneaks forward, looking around for more enemies. "What in Jesus name is that?" says Taylor and there was mumbling around in the room. "Look! It's Bigfoot!!!!!!!!" says Smith. "Simulation my ass" says the leader while wiping his ass with the manual the day after. The army never used ArmA 2 again.

I can seriously see something like this happen, and since I'm being drafted in 2 months........ :popcornsmilie: