My cousin recently got back from Germany, while he was there I had him grab me a copy of Arma 2. I installed it fine, and installed the American language fix. The game runs fine as well. I went to install the patch and this is what it gave me.
My Arma 2 file structure looks like this.
Please be patient. This update may appear to take a long time to complete. It is updating and installing very large data.
ArmA 2: Updating version 1.00 to version 1.01...
Update 1.00-1.01\ADDONS\A10.PBO.BI.BISIGN.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1
Some error occurred during patch installation.
Patch file is probably dammaged. You may need to download it again.
Error in file ADDONS\A10.PBO.BI.BISIGN, phase 1.
C:\Program Files (x86)\ARMA II
Inside of that I have 2 folders named: "ADDONS" & "ArmA 2"
There is also a .cfg file, .dat file, and 2 .exe files.
There is nothing inside of the "ADDONS' folder. Inside of the ArmA 2 folder there is "AddOns" and "Dta". Also in this folder there are a few .exe files, .dlls, and .dat files.
Inside of the "Dta" folder there are a bunch of .pbo and .bisign files. Same for the "AddOns" folder.
I hope this was specific enough, please get back to me quick.
Edit: Just thought of this. Oddly enough I cannot run the game from the .exe in the main "ARMA II" folder, I have to go in one folder deeper to the "ArmA 2" folder.