Sign in to follow this  
ZeeDD

Harvest Red mission, help needed

Hi all,

I was playing Harvest Red mission in solo campaign and in the mission phase where you need to find Lopotev in a grey warehouse locted in the center of a complex, I can't fing anyone in the map... Can you just tell me where is that grey warehouse !? And where to find my contact.

Thanks.

DD.

Edited by ZeeDD

Hi all,

I was playing Harvest Red mission in solo campaign and in the mission phase where you need to find Lopotev in a grey warehouse locted in the center of a complex, I can't fing anyone in the map... Can you just tell me where is that grey warehouse !? And where to find my contact.

Thanks.

DD.

I also cant find lopotev, I move to the waypoint in front of the hangers and kill everyone surrounding the hangers but i cant find lopotev or this warehouse? Anyone have any ideas??

At the warehouse is a door (at the marker), Get there with your squad and wait a few seconds, A process will start :)

Yeah you need your whole squad with you. Or the mission won't progress. If you left them behind because they also get killed, then you we need to bring them up with you.

The hardest part for me with that mission was keeping my guys alive. It was a nightmare!

hey guys, where abouts is this warehouse?? can't seem to find it...

A task waypoint is leading you there. If you have these WP's disabled, there is also a task marker in the map.