Sign in to follow this  
=Spetsnaz=

Will Bohemia Release more patches to improve system performance?

Will Bohemia Release more patches to improve system performance?

I have'nt got ArmA 2 yet, but from reading everyone's opinions and reviews, alot of people are saying they are having low fps or performance problems. Will Bohemia release a patch in the future to help optimize arma 2 better for performance like they did with 1.16 for ArmA?

They said it runs much better than arma but alot of people are still seeming to have problems even with the latest hardware and all.

So will we get to see a patch? or the released version of arma 2 in europe and north america/worldwide which will be more stable and have better performance on systems?

We all know BIS!

Of course they will fix and improve ArmA 2.

This is just the beginning and i love ArmA 2 more then i ever loved ArmA 1. :)

A greate time is right bevore us.

Yup I am sure they will lots of games have a couple of patches and there's usually performance improvements in at least one

Judging from how many ARMA1 patches there were, I am pretty sure we will get some performance improvements, there should also be some changes in ATi/nvidia drivers too

If you compare the performance of release Arma1 and its current with the latest Beta patch... then i think its safe to say that given time BIS will help us squeeze as much performance out as possible.

personally im hoping for some future SLI support.. otherwise its a waste of my second gfx card :(

Answered by Marek here. Please search before posting.

Edited by Placebo