Right now, im working myself thru the Editor figuring the things out. The last time I modded such a game was during OFP and i got all fixed...im a more of a mission maker than a player :-)
Here are some questions i yet have to find an answer for:
1. What are these Module Triggers for?
2. Is there any document where i can find a detail description for each of them?
3. Do some of them effect the overall AI and behavoir?
4. How does the Level of difficulty effect the AI?
5. How do i make a starting/landing plane?
6. Can i have force a Helicopter to actually land on the location i want? Which of the Triggers do i use Airport or location?
6. Anyone out there with military expierence and and english as his native language i could send my beta missions?
You see the problem is english aint my native tongue nor do i have military expierence. I would love to enjoy to make quite realistic missions so i need someone who could tell me things like " Ohh noone would ever launch such an operation in RL" and someone who correct and help me using the right military vocabulary in Briefings Radio chat etc.
Thats all for now .-)
Thats it for now I will use this Thread for my future questions i will certanly have.
Last edited by SgtMarple; May 29 2009 at 15:30.
May 29 2009, 15:29
Moving to the A2 - Mission Editing & Scripting Forum.
1. They can spawn civils in the city, traffic, animals and they initialize thinks like draggon wounded soldiers etc
2. Not yet, but it will be at the Biki
3. Yes, dragging and civil life (going to work etc)
4. The difficulty affects the ai-recognition. How fast they spot you and if they plan to flank you etc
My advise: Set everything to profi, but enable the GUI help like crosshair and advanced hints. ArmA is best to played with most realistic setting for AI. The gui help decreases the difficulty a lot!
5. I will test it.
6. Yes, just place a invisible H (H "Invisible") under Empty->Objects. If you place a waypoint on the H with "Get Out" or something like that, the heli will land quite exact
6. (7?) you have got a new pm about that
About the starting /landing plane i did some improvements, at least he lands on the airstrip but somehow i didnt manage to make him start.
Just place the plane on the run/roadway and give it a Move or SAD waypoint anywere else... zhe plane will use the runway to start (execpt its not a VTOL)
Does anyone know what is the key to the "developers menu" shown in GC 08 videos where you can jump to AI eyes or fly around the map, etc?
Thats not in the releaseversion. Its just in the developers arma2 version^^
Is there a manual about creating game logic,particular can someone help me create a game locic artillery sytem as its on headspace tutorial at biki?
Could someone send me a mission using artillery and game logic examples?