- sun is shining through hills
- Scope sight is not useable with low sun in the back. The whole thing turns plain white.
- AI report enemies through hills far away
- Ai drivers are wrecked...totally
- AI Helicopters crash into woods, buildings, hills
- AI Tanks get stuck on railways
- AI vehiles get stuck at railway crossings
Yep...that´s all observations from playing the campaign.
Online 1.08 face reference gallery
UPDATED ! My interim musicspace with excerpts from commercial productions UPDATED !
NOTE to 1.08 users who have missing weapons: Remove custom addons !
Hi Balschoiw, I think you misunderstood me a bit. It's not about the hefty bugs linked to video issues, AI pathfinding etc. Those are typically very prominent and will be fixed for sure (in 1.18 maybe ).
I was more after the small nuisances if you know what I mean.
Except for the campaign bugs (lots and lots) where I would wait for the 1st patch I think the top 2 are very relevant. Can you provide more info on these? Glasses in user setup?- I get a missing something popup when trying to use mortar long-range.
- Glasses in user-setup have no textures
- Campaign bugs
The german installer says " Bitte wählen sie das temporäre Verzeichnis, dass während die Installation benutzt werden soll. " it has to be "[...] ,dass während der Installation benutzt werden soll."
It is a nominalized verb, and you have to use "der" in this case ;-)
Last edited by Cionara; May 29 2009 at 21:17.
Yeah, I noticed some language screwups as well in the game (mix of EN and GER) but wouldn't want to list them at present since this is very obvious material for a patch anyways. Check items 5 and 6 and you know what I'm after
- 1.0 clients can connect to 1.01 beta servers - no "bad version" kick at all.
- BM-21 Gunner optics are messed up.
- Skeetshooting not available as SP/MP mission!
- Can't turn postProcessing off
- White sunglasses in Profile menu after a few clicks around
- Visible textures of muzzle flashes
- Red trees very red from a distance
- Frigates/Destroyers Sink
- Truck suspension goes wacko
- No animations for rear - gunner on Vodnik
- Animations error civilians with Ambient: Civilians
- Guns float on surface of water in lakes
- Two white windows at Devils castle, very obvious in fog.
- Square rendering of sea
- Distance "country - terrain" very buggy, not affected by sun levels and hence does not blend in with background, also does not render 100% of the time, so you have pieces of it just floating around.
- Can't change language
- No USS carrier object
More to come
Australian Armed Forces - Dedicated Tactical Coop Squad for ArmA2
AMD 5200 dual core 2.6ghz
vista enterprise 64 bit
4 gigs ram
680 watt supply
german version patched to 1.01
settings, all on low to get frame rates decent...
#1 when configuring my x36 flight controller, crashes to desktop every single time i try to bind "turn left" to my rudder lever. Repeatable every time. So no controlling the infantry on my joystick (very well) so have to grab the mouse and keyboard till i get to the aircraft then im fine.
#2 my weapons toggle is on my flight stick and when i switch weapons the guy calls out the weapon as normal... but random times when im not even pushing buttons let alone switching weapons the guy just starts screaming missles, missles, missles, missles, missles, missles, missles... till it about makes you puke, then he stops.... Cant repeat on command, but does in fact happen randomly for some reason..
#3 multiplayer browser.. when connecting to a server and it is going to time out, you cant cancel to go back to the lobby.. you have to wait for the program to decide it cant connect and then tell you it couldnt connect... which was quite a few servers...
Filter "passworded" show or no show when selected dont show, still shows servers that are passworded
also, i'd like another filter option, for "same game version" show same or no show all..
its 3:15am right now and i cant keep my eyes open anymore... im going to bed... see you guys tomorrow
CORE 2 DUO E6750 G0 @ 3.2GHZ
Windows XP 32bit
4GB RAM (3.4GB w/ 32BIT)
Version 1.01 - German
Centre of sky has plane trails... you serious... >_>
- Horizon bugs yet again, however best seen with high fog values.
bombs/missiles magically appear in mid air (bomb bay doors either arnt working or are not animated)
The Arm II and Arma III Airforce is being prepared, fuel have been checked, systems checked....
(Faint Roar of engines in the distance)
previews and movies of addons past/future and present on youtube: