Map of Chernarus
Since the interactive topographic map was published online several updates were made. In this thread I would like to collect and
discuss topics regarding:
(1.) the map of chernarus in general,
(2.) the (interactive) topographic map of chernarus in particular.
The latest updates on the interactive map:
- principal contours (and value)
- mountain names and symbols (trig. point with elevation)
- pass names
- symbols: hills (look for example on the Blunt Rocks in north-east)
- some buildings are labeled: "factory", "power plant"
The interactive map is precise and clean. Great work! Although I would love to see some modifications:
- Use symbols for things like: churches, transmitting stations, factories, power plants, ruins, monuments, etc.
- words only for proper names of Cities, villages, mountains, passes etc.
- include a legend
- include a UTM Grid System using (labeled) meridian stripes
- give us the map in a higher resolution since the intended scale is 1 : 25 000
I hope others will share their thoughts on the chernarus map and many thanks to BI for their great attention to detail!
The interactive map doesn't work for me. Is there something i'm missing?