Sign in to follow this  
asuperfreak007

how can i save and pause

i like the warfare mode but I'd like to be able to play a "single player" like game where i can save and pause. i know about playing multiplayer with a bunch of bots but i can't save or pause and i usually get interrupted as soon as i sit down to play arma. i'm sure somebody has asked this before but i haven't been able to find after a thorough search. i would be very happy if somebody were to have an answer for me. wink wink, nudge nudge :)

almost forgot, can i also get warfare mode (since i'll be able to save and pause) in the whole sahrani map, not just the southern half. :) large scale warfare baby :)

Don't know how to do it myself, but I second the motion for a Resume feature.

Say you got a few others you play with all the time, it would be awesome if you could save the session for next time your all on.

I agree it would be great if you could save in warfare I hardly ever have enough time to play one session anymore and would love to fight my way across the map in several sittings. I know I could run a server and leave it on but i don't want to do that do I.

thanks for the replies guys :) hopefully the right people will see this post and will get our save and pause

how would i transfer warfare mode to a singleplayer mission. would it be the same thing (respawning) or would i have to start over after i die every time? or has this been done before?

how would i transfer warfare mode to a singleplayer mission. would it be the same thing (respawning) or would i have to start over after i die every time? or has this been done before?

Yes i've try it, but it don't work because you have to choose a faction and that isn't possible in SP mode.

To save the status isn't possible too.

Yes i've try it, but it don't work because you have to choose a faction and that isn't possible in SP mode.

To save the status isn't possible too.

could you create two seperate missions with one opfor and the other blufor? I'm not doubting you but i find it really hard to believe there isn't SOME way to make this work. :icon_sad:

So that's it? No more discussion? Alright, but where could i put this request so that the developers would be able to see it and possibly put it in game

could you create two seperate missions with one opfor and the other blufor? I'm not doubting you but i find it really hard to believe there isn't SOME way to make this work. :icon_sad:

If you run Warfare from the editor you default USMC, but yeah you get one life.

If only there was a way of just saving bases captured that would be enough, then you could work your way across the island form base to base. There used to be a way of multiplayer saving in ofp will it work here.

thanks a lot for the replies guys :)

maybe bi will put it in the next warfare update...maybe

what is multiplayer mission "17: capture the island". this seems like the same thing as warfare - is it available in single player? i haven't unlocked all the singleplayer missions yet