Sign in to follow this  
Incognito84

Can I buy ArmA 2 online? / System Requirements

ArmA 2 will not, nor will it ever be available in my country so I was wondering if I will be able to download it and pay with Paypal, on a service such as Steam?

Additionally, I'm not sure if my current system will be able to handle the game. I have:

Intel 2.66Duo Core

4GB DDR2 SDRAM

GeForce 8800GT 512 MB

300GB HD

WinXP 64-bit

Will this suffice? I am thinking of upgrading my video card because it's the weakest link.

I'm expecting it to show up on Steam, however there's been no official word regarding that. As for whether or not you'll be able to run it, I can say "yes", it will suffice but you'll probably have to lower some settings I imagine. I had an 8800gt at one time, wonderful card, but it wouldn't hurt to replace it with a newer one. 9 series cards are very low in price now as is their ATI competition. I can personally recommend 9800gtx+ which is now around $120 or less, or a HD4850 which is roughtly the same price.

Additionally this thread will either be locked, or merged with one of the pre-existing threads covering such subjects. Since this is your first post, allow me to mention you'd get by much easier if you were to use the "search" function. This edicate goes well for just about any forum you'd visit.