Sign in to follow this  
welcome to hell

Stuck on "Wait for host" screen.

This problem is very annoying. Have had it for a long time and still no fix.

Tried plugging my computer plugged into modem directly without the router, turning off the anti virus, allowing ports, e.t.c.. tried about everything and still i cant play in the multilayer simply because my arma refuses to connect to any server and just gets stuck on "wait for host" screen.

I assume that you try to log onto servers with the same addons as you and with the same version of ArmA.

But if you try to log onto a server thats empty, I would try

#vote admin 1

Then if you become admin, try to see if you could list the missions:

#missions

Since your description sounds like when a server admin dont have set up a default mission to start for a dedicated server.

If you ave this problem when others are playing on the server your trying to connect to. I don't know how to solve.

I often use "remote" and type in IP og adress and then a password if needed. But I'mnot sure if thats your problem.

also look at which updates you are using. for instance our server updated to 1.16 (US) and we all used the Euro version and it would hang at the "Wait for Host" screen. all 4 players got the same thing. installed the (US) version and then everything worked ok.