Sign in to follow this  
LoLL

The Port mission

I am uploading my first mission to BIS Forums.

Mission name: Port

Island: Malden

Requires: Nothing.You are only going to need Operation Flashpoint ;)

Description: You must guard the Port from any enemy attack.

If you find some bug then report it to me and il fix it.

The following mission is created by me: FlashpointZ and it is created by me alone.Worked on it hard so i hope theres no bugs.During the Test i didnt find any but maybe you can find some.;)

Enjoy.

LINK: http://rapidshare.com/files/225637169/Port.Abel.pbo.html

NOTE: ALL THE KNOWN BUGS ARE NOW GONE AND THE LINK HAS BEEN UPDATED.

Edited by LoLL

Thanks! I have tried it quickly, it looks nice and i'have reported no bug till now. But Where could i find a LAW launcher in the camp? Is the M21 the only choice of weapon?

Thanks! I have tried it quickly, it looks nice and i'have reported no bug till now. But Where could i find a LAW launcher in the camp? Is the M21 the only choice of weapon?

Nope,there is few tents at south of the village.You can get Law Launcher from there ;)

Good mission man :)

But the beriefing has a bug, becaouse the 2 objectives are displayed in the begining but I assume that you only want the first objective to be visable and the second one to apear later after all the bmp's and soldiers comming from the beach are dead.

Good mission man :)

But the beriefing has a bug, becaouse the 2 objectives are displayed in the begining but I assume that you only want the first objective to be visable and the second one to apear later after all the bmp's and soldiers comming from the beach are dead.

Yes,

but i dont know how to hide a objective in briefing. :(

To hide the first objective in the briefing :

"1" objstatus "hidden"

will be "2" for the second, "3" for the third etc.

The best is to write this in a script called "init.sqs" which will be put in the mission folder.

Then during the mission, to reveal this objective

"1" objstatus "active"

To hide the first objective in the briefing :

"1" objstatus "hidden"

will be "2" for the second, "3" for the third etc.

The best is to write this in a script called "init.sqs" which will be put in the mission folder.

Then during the mission, to reveal this objective

"1" objstatus "active"

Thank you ProfTournesol!

I will fix that bug now.Thanks again. :yay:

Nice invasion but how far do I have to run to get out of there, allready passed Saint Louis?

STGN

Nice invasion but how far do I have to run to get out of there, allready passed Saint Louis?

STGN

Follow the waypoint to get out of there ;)

Okay so I have to play this in cadet mode, I didnt see eny way point when the call to run a way came when playing I just got a medic to bring with me, prity nice escape I made som prity cool shots with the M21 and maneged to shoot down a Helicopter.

STGN

Okay so I have to play this in cadet mode, I didnt see eny way point when the call to run a way came when playing I just got a medic to bring with me, prity nice escape I made som prity cool shots with the M21 and maneged to shoot down a Helicopter.

STGN

Okay. ;)