It starting to look like the old forums aittle bit more, at least it starts to feel like the old ones. Merci!
Step by step it will be the ultimate generation forum
Edit: Some Suggestions:
- could the forum have more empty, open space on the left and right sides of the screen? (like the old forum)
it gives a more organized and less complex feeling on the visual. I say this because for the extreme users of the forum could be less tiring if the central layer was more compact then it is. (like old forum)
- another thing that i believe it would help for visual simplicity: the topic font name's size could be a bit bigger to distinguish more from the rest (like the old forums)
ARMA: ARMED ASSAULT / COMBAT OPERATIONS, and so on should have bigger font size
- Thanks for adding the "Mark Forums Read" link in the bottom. Would be better is the link was positioned in the bottom of the page like old times. Would be easier "mechanically" to click it
- I also think the "Forum Contains New Posts" icon should be more distinguishable and more visible, so people wouldn't have to force their sight.
- One thing that i liked in the old forum was that if you would add several spaces, it would count them, in this new one if you add 10 spaces in order to align things, it won't add more then 1.
- Also the Moderators have the same color from the rest of us on the bottom list.. Would be good if the moderators and developers have different colors, but i guess this will be changed obviously.