Page 71 of 84 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: New Forums: Feedback thread - Bugs/Suggestions here please.

Quote Originally Posted by [APS]Gnat View Post
    ..... hmmm, so wheres my pips for owning 3 copies of OFP, 1 copy of ArmA, and 3 copies of ArmA2OA
    Seconded, and Take On, all the DLCs and everything else too...
    Quote Originally Posted by ***LeGeNDK1LLER*** View Post
    well you are 1 of the greatest examples that pressing the reply button doesn't mean necessarily answering.

Quote Originally Posted by DM View Post
    Seconded, and Take On, all the DLCs and everything else too...
    where is my pip for having a big di....wait..wrong thread...

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Having problems using the back button (and mouse gestures) for navigation, using Opera. Sometimes it takes 3 clicks for it to react, other times I'm pretty sure I'm clicking 10 times before something happens. Currently solved by always opening in new window, but not a solid fix.
    Regards
    Carl Gustaffa - left this game due becoming Steam Exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by CarlGustaffa View Post
    Having problems using the back button (and mouse gestures) for navigation, using Opera. Sometimes it takes 3 clicks for it to react, other times I'm pretty sure I'm clicking 10 times before something happens. Currently solved by always opening in new window, but not a solid fix.
    And here I thought I was going crazy.

Facebook elements might be the cause, according to this feb 1st post:
    http://my.opera.com/community/forums...omment11520972
    I'm not gonna start blocking just for this fix though, problem should be fixed at other end.

6.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #706

7.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #707
    small update to forum done, improved the social bit, smaller size per page, faster loading ...

Gunnery Sergeant krzychuzokecia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarden View Post
    small update to forum done, improved the social bit, smaller size per page, faster loading ...
    Well, I don't know if it's connected with these changes, but now while not logged-in, my screen is cluttered with:
    Code:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    For me it makes browsing forums harder, when I just need to find some site/thread linked to in someone's sig (think addonmakers like STGN, or Sanctuary linking to mirrors of their work) - without commenting - operation that normally takes 5 sec, now is 4 times longer*...

*If not even slower - here in PL we don't have "European" quality of Internet services

9.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #709
    fixed

Still having problems with back button requiring at least three hits, and forward button not working (inactive) at all. Couldn't find any obvious problems reported at Opera, and I couldn't even access vbulletin. Would like to know if this affects only a few Opera installs, all of them, or all browsers (guessing its not due lack of complaints ).

Page 71 of 84 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast