Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 838

  Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: New Forums: Feedback thread - Bugs/Suggestions here please.

  1. #21
    On the menu header when I click Community, Search or Quick Links, nothing happens. I need to open them into a new tab/window if I want to access them, or to copy the link.

    My firefox 3.0.8 works normally on all other forums and web sites. For example in Frugals world vbulletin and in OGN vbulletin these mentioned vbulletin features work OK.
    PMC Editing Wiki opened for ArmA 3 information, guides, tutorials, etc!

    PMC Tactical - Operation Flashpoint, Armed Assault and ArmA 2 addons / mods / missions.
    PMC Editing Wiki for tutorials.

  2.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #22
    ├ťber Verwalter Placebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 23 2001
    Location
    Visby, Gotland, Sweden
    Posts
    21,316
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Man View Post
    On the menu header when I click Community, Search or Quick Links, nothing happens. I need to open them into a new tab/window if I want to access them, or to copy the link.

    My firefox 3.0.8 works normally on all other forums and web sites. For example in Frugals world vbulletin and in OGN vbulletin these mentioned vbulletin features work OK.
    3.0.8 and it works fine for me, try FF safe mode and see if one of your addons is causing the problem.
    Welcome to Associate Producer Matt Lightfoot as new Forum/Community/Moderating lead, he should be contacted for all related matters now, not me!

  3. #23
    I had a problem uploading a PNG avatar with aplha transparency.

    No matter what the size was the forums always scalled it down by 1px messing up the transparency.

  4. #24
    Not working in safe mode either. Its not big deal though, I wouldn't even use community or quick links and search is quite handy to be opened in new tab anyways, so I don't mind.

  5. #25
    It'd be nice to be able to have the forum format to not actually stretch to the size of my 30'' monitor. It'd be nice to have the forum/thread width to be a set number, so even maximizing the screen doesnt make it stretch. Word wrap is a really important feature imo.

    Not that I like to make comparisons between the two, but the Codemasters/Flashpoint 2 forums does a real nice job at capturing what I'm talking about.

    http://community.codemasters.com/for...play.php?f=113

    Even my non-used, 5 year old, cheap, free, forums allowed for this and image customizations etc..
    http://z7.invisionfree.com/Driven/in...?showtopic=537

    It really made for easy reading. Everyone viewed the same layout and format..

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    It'd be nice to be able to have the forum format to not actually stretch to the size of my 30'' monitor.
    Resize your browser window?

  7. #27
    How do I add an icon to a social group I've created?

  8. #28
    The only thing I ask for is color schemes, like the color scheme on http://www.bistudio.com/.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Opteryx View Post
    How do I add an icon to a social group I've created?
    Have you read my reply to your profile message.

    Edit your group and there you have an option "Edit Group Icon".
    Size of the picture must be 200x200 px max. or 64kb.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Stimpak_Addict View Post
    The only thing I ask for is color schemes, like the color scheme on http://www.bistudio.com/.
    I agree. only 2 colors (white and blue) make boring reading; and it makes tired the eyes

    Sennacherib aka d@nte

    Un ali mat zo mat bepred Ha pa ve digant ur sot e ve

    (Good advice is always good, even though it comes from an idiot).

Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •