Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Multicam Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by Kolt View Post
    i would love to see these in ACE
    You should be able to use these in ACE, just disabled class hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Binkowski View Post
    You should be able to use these in ACE, just disabled class hiding.
    Yup. They work fine with ACE for me.
    (God damn bananas..... again)

Join the most rootin', tootin'est crew on these here forums! That's right folks we're darn tootin'.

Mike Tyson's ode to Manzilla's SP playing style:
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious.... I want your heart, I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!

Rock on! Now we just need a Canadian LAV-25, Cougars, Leapords, and other vehicles to provide some real oomph.
    From what I've seen in all the combat videos from Afghanistan, the Canadians seem to be overall the most professional. Very good discipline under fire doing proper fire and maneuver, alerting squadies to mag changes, good enemy location info sharing (range, direction, etc...) and following proper target aquisition and identification protocol. All in all, good show by the Canadians in some rather intense combat.
    It's an honor to try and replicate such combat in ARmA. I hope that we can get a few more Canadian combat vets to assist perhaps in creating some good training missions within ArmA for those soldiers who don't have access to VBS2.

Chris G.
    aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Chris G.
    aka-Miles Teg<GD>
    -Expect the Unexpected-

http://www.thelostbrothers.com/

Version 1.0

Updated to version 1.0. Adds new soldiers, replacement packs, and fixes some stuff. See first post for new download link.

Full Size

Example of one of the new units added

Full Size

Ardvarkdb
    Last edited by ardvarkdb; May 6 2009 at 21:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
    Rock on! Now we just need a Canadian LAV-25, Cougars, Leapords, and other vehicles to provide some real oomph.
    From what I've seen in all the combat videos from Afghanistan, the Canadians seem to be overall the most professional. Very good discipline under fire doing proper fire and maneuver, alerting squadies to mag changes, good enemy location info sharing (range, direction, etc...) and following proper target aquisition and identification protocol. All in all, good show by the Canadians in some rather intense combat.
    It's an honor to try and replicate such combat in ARmA. I hope that we can get a few more Canadian combat vets to assist perhaps in creating some good training missions within ArmA for those soldiers who don't have access to VBS2.

Chris G.
    aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Chris G.
    aka-Miles Teg<GD>
    LOL now what does that have to to with multicam special forces?
    Dco 1-502INF 101st Airborne (RET)

http://pracs.rkslstudios.info/

Thanks again for inflorming us about the release

Release frontpaged at the Armaholic homepage.

Multicam Special Foces v1.0

(Armaholic mirror was updated with the fixed version already, just not edited this post until now!!)
    Last edited by Foxhound; May 7 2009 at 08:37.
    Visit Armaholic.com | Visit Carriercommandaholic.com

Public FTP available, just check the Armaholic.com FAQ.

HMM........wonder what it is huh?

FYI I'm getting an error stating the files (.pbo and .txt) in the 1.0 download (both the original link and Armaholic's ones) are corrupt. I'm opening them using winrar.
    Last edited by All-a-Mort; May 6 2009 at 21:57. Reason: Clarity

7zip

Quote Originally Posted by All-a-Mort View Post
    FYI I'm getting an error stating the files (.pbo and .txt) in the 1.0 download (both the original link and Armaholic's ones) are corrupt. I'm opening them using winrar.
    Strange. I will re-upload to mediafire here shortly. Thanks for catching this.

Ardvarkdb
    Last edited by ardvarkdb; May 6 2009 at 22:11.

New upload link posted on first page (or right here download from mediafire)

This file works. I checked it twice. Sorry for any troubles.

cool stuff - they look great...finally tried them

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast