Sign in to follow this  
mazza

Transport

Will Arma2 have a better ferry/transport option for humans to utilise AI choppers?  Current options is to have the AI disemabark.  It would be good if there was a land command.  Its' frustrating when you call a UH in and have  hover around and top it off the pilot has to disembark.

I know there are addons which address this, but I thought it would be a better option to have it part of the vanilla install.

Looking forward to Arma2 smile_o.gif

A land command is needed no doubt! I hope someone from BIS is reading this topic, because such a small feature shouldnt be hard to implement once they know it is needed.

or maybe, just maybe, its already inn arma2 notworthy.gif

Shouldnt be hard to script otherwise...

I cant do it but there are so many

in the community that could IM

SURE...

But i totaly agree it´s needed.

It would also be nice to be able

to add WAYPOINTS to AI or Player

ingame..

Like IE:

F2: Click map add waypoint/s and desciption/s & order/s

+1

More options in the ME that we dont need to script or learn commands to initialize to get things done easier and faster. At least the commands that we use so often - like land.

I agree!!

This was a major killer to great MP missions!!

PLEASE try to give the Ai enough brains to fly/drive transport vehicles in a MP environment!

I have a bunch of awesome coop missions in my scrap directory because I couldn't rely on Ai to insert/extract properly.

If this is fixed there will be a sea of awesome missions for the community to play.

There where three commands in classic.

The general signature was

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

heli land "land"

The second land could be replaced with... I don't remember exactly, was some kind of getin/getout command?

Is it that what you mean?

I definitely agree, a "land" command is needed.

Alex72, I agree there. The me needs to focus more on the GUI, and you should be able to select the loadout for each unit and ammo box without relying on heavy scripting.

The same can be said for the altitude and speed at which you would like a unit to travel at.

Good idea to bring this up, hopefully there is time enogh to implement this feature into the game.

Agree - give us a land command and also a hover 2 feet off the deck so we can jump out command too.

Hi, ole for that, i completly agree with the "land" and "hover low" AI commands. Let's C ya

Hi, ole for that, i completly agree with the "land" and "hover low" AI commands. Let's C ya

yeah those are good commands