This is an Alpha of the program we will be release in the next month. Our team has several servers and we got tired of having to log in to each one to check its' status and set its config files, so we wrote an application that can control all of the variables we needed to get to without having to use a remote desktop manager or other outside programs.
This program works on a Windows machine that has IIS 5+ installed on it and .NET 3.5. Here is a quick list of features available for it:
* Start and Stop *ArmA server instance
* Modify Config file with specialized information for a particular server
* - Set multiple missions to use in Queue
* - Server Name
* - Port
* - Password
* - Admin Password
* - Max Players
* - Persistent
* - Mods
* - Message of the Day
* - Template File can be modified for each server to have special features not currently designated
* Upload Mission files to server
* Delete Mission files from server
* Ban, Unban users
* Manage an infinite number of servers
It runs as an application from your desktop and manages the server using Web Services for .NET applications. There are a few more features we are adding before we release it, mostly user management, which will allow you to define users and their administrative abilities (i.e. what they can do and not do on the server). Also event logging and ArmA server logging are next on the list. If anyone has an ideas for it, please let us know. You can visit the ArmA Manager Homepage for more information and updated screen shots.
The Beta is now available for download HERE.
Our TeamSpeak server will be available in the evenings (sometimes during the day) with people to help get it installed if you are having trouble.