Sign in to follow this  
awotter

DC3 - C47 Jumpmaster Cut scene request

I have a cut scene I am trying to put together that uses the interior of the DC3. I'd very much like to include a standing figure at the back (plane isn't moving).

I've tried placing the AI under the plane and on top of another item like a crate so the AI appears to be in the plane, it partly works, but the AI never goes more than halfway into the interior before clipping code (?) kicks it out.

Is there a quick and dirty way to add a turret position to the model/config so the AI is standing near the cargo doors facing forward or some other solution I am missing?

A cargo proxy (showing the relevant standing animation, which you may need to make) would be the easiest method I can think of, assuming you're able to edit the model accordingly (i.e it isn't Binarized).

A cargo proxy (showing the relevant standing animation, which you may need to make) would be the easiest method I can think of, assuming you're able to edit the model accordingly (i.e it isn't Binarized).

Thanks Jackal,

it looks like that's the path I need to take, I checked out the needed config set-up and the MLOD released by BIS for the HMMV 50 to get an idea of how to set up the proxy (and turret pos?).

I've asked someone who has modeled the C-47 if I could "borrow" theirs to play around with since the BIS DC3 is binarized I think.