Sign in to follow this  
GD Mast

EricM's and his Hinds

I haven't heard from EricM in a long time.  Is he still here checking these forums?  Did he update his Hinds?  What new updates were incorperated since the last beta.  I do like his hinds...they're great.  I did find one error with the nose gear...they stick out of the bottom of the Hind when in the up position.  Hope he's ok and had a great time over the holidays.  xmas_o.gif

GD Mast

i think now RKSL studios are in charge of developing Eric's Hind , no further notices since the first beta

Quote[/b] ]They'll be covered in another thread since they aren't RKSL projects.

This was from RockofSL, when I inquired about ericM's Hinds.

GD Mast

I just saw him on the forums the other day, I think. Shouldn't this be posted in his thread in the complete section though? It seems a little odd to open up a new thread just to ask for news and point out a bug.

I do look forward to any news though, these are great choppers.

I wasn't sure on opening up an old thread.  Sometimes admins get upset on opening up old threads.  That's all.  

GD Mast

Guest RKSL-Rock

I was going to post about this when I was ready... mad_o.gif

EricM's Hind pack updated pack in all its bug fixed glory will be released soon.  The updated Pack will also include the MLODs in template form that allows you to create your own skins.  

The only problem is that I havent had chance to write the instructions for using the templates.  Thats about the only thing holding it back.

As for when?  Well it will be done when its done.

Didn't mean to make you angry there RockofSL but it's been so long (6 months or more) and really ericM hasn't posted anything that I could see in the ArmA forums.  I don't go to the ArmA II forums.  That's why I asked.

Gd Mast

Its in the good hands of RKSL as my config skills are pretty limited.

They're much better than me at this kind of thing, but they also have tons of personal addons to work on (cargo system!!!!wink_o.gif.

I'll be just as happy as anyone when the final version is released.

Thanks for the interest, and thanks alot to RockofSL for his hardwork on a third party project.

Eric

Ah...ok EricM!  Glad to hear from you and that your still around!  smile_o.gif

GD Mast