Sign in to follow this  
eble

The F-15 Eagle/Strike Eagle

With Permission Conversion of Footmunch's F-15 C/E from Flashpoint.

Visit youtube for high rez movie.

channel 1 F15 flying about, channel 2 F-15E bombcam

<OBJECT CLASSID="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" WIDTH=450 HEIGHT=332><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://www.armedassault.eu/Television/BISvideo.swf?vquality=hq&youtubeID1=HyFh36zWE-s&linkID1=http://au.youtube.com/user/eblevinda/&youtubeID2=0jRYtRra4X4&linkID2=&youtubeID3=Xa_mWynfTIY&linkID3=&youtubeID4=TS_5TXoSKsA&linkID4=&><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://www.armedassault.eu/Television/BISvideo.swf?vquality=hq&youtubeID1=HyFh36zWE-s&linkID1=http://au.youtube.com/user/eblevinda/&youtubeID2=0jRYtRra4X4&linkID2=&youtubeID3=Xa_mWynfTIY&linkID3=&youtubeID4=TS_5TXoSKsA&linkID4=& WIDTH=450 HEIGHT=332 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT>

camo:

f15c.jpg

grey:

f15c3.jpg

blue:

F15c2.jpg

Weapons

F15%20weapons.jpg

Features multi weapon loadouts

normal/spec maps

3 x custom textures care of EddyD

special FX scripts by Lethal/Gnat (modified by me)

Cluster bomb script care of Franze

modified flight model

after burner sound

sonic boom sound

F-15E features fully operational gunners position with aiming optics.

Weapons:

3 F-15c Eagle CAP versions (grey, camo and blue) using 6 x aim-120 and 4 x aim-9

4 x F-15e Strike Eagle versions, (grey, camo, blue)

precision strike 8 x GBU-12 (laser guider bombs) 4 aim-120 AA missiles

Close support 6 x Mk84 and 6 x CBU-87 (cluster bombs) 4 aim-120 AA missilesClose support 6 x Mk84 and 6 x Mk82 (Iron bombs) 4 aim-120 AA missiles

Let me know of any special requests I might be able to get them in for the beta 1 release.

Addon is in final beta testing, so just finishing up a few things then it should be good to go.

This project has been on the back burner for a massive amount of time when I released a poorly converted F15c, so this is my way of making it up to the community etc.

Southy

Excellent I have been waiting for a long time, for a 2 Seater BLUFOR Aircraft that is worth flying smile_o.gif

Sweet! I'm especially looking forward to the F-15E. You've probably already seen it, but here is an interesting site on the F-15E, with a lot of information on different loadouts.

It seems the F-15E never flies without the AN/AAQ-33 or AN/AAQ-13 targeting/navigation pods. Are you planning to add those? I realise they'd only be functionless eye-candy in-game, but there's nothing wrong with a bit of a perv is there? wink_o.gif

Sweet! I'm especially looking forward to the F-15E. You've probably already seen it, but here is an interesting site on the F-15E, with a lot of information on different loadouts.

It seems the F-15E never flies without the AN/AAQ-33 or AN/AAQ-13 targeting/navigation pods. Are you planning to add those? I realise they'd only be functionless eye-candy in-game, but there's nothing wrong with a bit of a perv is there? wink_o.gif

like this?  it's on all the models:

f15%20targetting.jpg

and yeah I used that F-15 website as the basis for the weapon loadouts, they are real world loadouts, in some cases I dropped the external fuel tanks for a couple more bombs but really speaking I haven't gone overboard.

I'm also planning on having two versions of the F-15E as bombcam planes so you can travel with the bombs as they destroy half the island  smile_o.gif

Southy

PS just converting this to xeh as we speak, awaiting some sound mods and it's good for the first beta release.

Updated the you tube video in the first post to show the bombcam, it's on channel 2 smile_o.gif

Southy

can a mod please close this thread as the beta came out quicker than I thought.

Southy