Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Still playing !!!

@Paul
    is it possibve to play elite on x360 or do I need the old Xbox ?
    Maybe did someone other know if i can play it on Xbox360 and how?

I know its not converted and so on, but maybe there is a mode or a trick to play it on the xbox360?

There was no BC for Elite....never heard of anyone getting it to work on the 360. gamestop has the xbox for $50.

uzi if i remember right didn't you have three copies? LOL....

I bought a whole bunch of copies, giving them away to friends and those I thought might appreciate the game.

Gave a copy to each of the UbiSoft Frag Dolls UK. No sign that any of them ever played it. Two of those Frag Dolls later participated in the closest live-action approximation to Flashpoint, known as Warfighters (though it was the official live-action version of Ghost Recon). I was at one of the day's events. Those Frag Dolls kicked arse.

You can search YouTube for warfighters and see some of the action.

Either the owner told them to go easy on me (I had 2 hours sleep the night before), or my Army training + time in FPS's like OFP kept me from getting killed. Bored with our team winning so much, I started going more Rambo near the end, which got me killed, as expected.

Would have loved to play the game with the Dolls. I think they would have had an absolute blast with it, if they gave it a chance.
    One of the OFP "Veterans"

5.   This is the last Developer post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by (Raptor @ Feb. 20 2009,21:50)
    @Paul
    is it possibve to play elite on x360 or do I need the old Xbox ?
    Maybe did someone other know if i can play it on Xbox360 and how?

I know its not converted and so on, but maybe there is a mode or a trick to play it on the xbox360?
    Sadly no It was a huge shame MS never made it compatible with the 360, but I guess the complexities were just too much for them, shame as it would still be the best milsim on 360 to date.
    Please do not PM or Email me directly about your CD Key issues, follow the guidance in this thread instead.

Very unfortunate really

I played Elite almost every night well into 2006 and 'only' bought a 360 april 2006 (all my friends allready bought the thing in nov/dec 2005)

It is to date the ONLY game of which i have 2 copies. I remember being in gameshops etc and reshuffling the games and put Elite in front hahaha LOL. I bought my 2nd copy just for the heck of it

Saluting you all

New music clip Max Qubit - Stars | OFP:Elite's Battle at Le Port 60.000+ views, 9/10 rating (mission editor) | Soundclick

I look forward to seeing some of you guys on ARMA 2 when it (fingers crossed) comes out on 360 ;D
    1--\"
    >3 move to 1 1 2
    >4 move to 1 1 7
    >5 move to that BUSH at 12 O'CLOCK\"

All-- \"err, what does that stuff actually mean\"

1--\"Just DO IT\"!!!

Thanks for the replys.
    Yes shame but as guba wrote, looking forward to ArmA2 X360.

I REALLY hope it makes it to the 360! I'll be so upset if it doesnt! haha I'm hoping it will be out by the time I get out of basic training in late June! lol High hopes, but hey I can dream. lol

Ditto that,I was just about to buy elite when I noticed it wasn't compatible. Which is just plain annoying,because I don't have an original xbox anymore.
    \"If hair elastics were people,you would be a nazi!\"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast