Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: CSLA3 Phase1

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by C08R4 View Post
    Mam taky problem s CSLA3 patch 1.04 Nejde mi SP misia Prvni krev a Uklid z CSLA. ArmA mam original Cesku verziu 1.14 zlata edicia uz aj s datadiskom Queens Gambit. Vypisuje mi to nelze najit .mercenary_dbe1 a pri misii Uklid zasa sara_dbe1. Mohli by ste mi poradit?

Edit: Oprava
    Reply was sent via PM

Maa, are you guys going to add the QG RACS UH-60? It would complete the pack of woodland RACS since 1.04 .
    By the way, great job people! Hope you guys go far with this mod.
    Last edited by LT. Drake Jackson; Feb 9 2010 at 18:59.

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by LT. Drake Jackson View Post
    Maa, are you guys going to add the QG RACS UH-60? It would complete the pack of woodland RACS since 1.04 .
    By the way, great job people! Hope you guys go far with this mod.
    Yes, we will add woodland RACS UH-60 and RACS truck in patch 1.05.

RACS truck? Errrr, as far as I know RACS dosnt have trucks(Great idea if you make a few for them so )

In the case you what truck are you going to give to them?

Edit:
    By the way: Please add RACS troops on the "Group" var, I see infantry dosnt have them exept normal soldiers...

And I have found a bug, its about the BMP-1, for some reason, the crew get out, and then they get in again, but not always get back to the BMP... Even if Im the gunner or the driver... If you choose, commander... Nothing happens, so I suppose the commander must be triggering that... The BMP's where free of scripts, waypoints or enemies around, just me and the BMP's... Kinda weird...
    Last edited by LT. Drake Jackson; Feb 10 2010 at 19:31.
    "Once the first bullet goes past your head, politics... Go right out the window." - Black Hawk Down.
    "I don't have time to bleed!" - Blaine, Predator.

Lazy mission designer, know a thing or two about scripting, add-ons config-messing-up guy.
    I don't want to sound self-centered, but I remind myself sometimes to Leonardo Da-Vinci, as far as history books say, the guy itself had revolutionary ideas, but those ideas took too much time to be developed, more than expected, and he was known for his extreme procastination... Well, I share that fact with him Also my real name is the same as his

MISSIONS MADE SO FAR:
    [MP-COOP] [2-14 P] Recovery and revenge [OFP: Resistance]
    As always, more to come soon!

Author of the Thread
    We are using script in INIT of our vehicles, which replace some crew members in tanks and APCs with another ones. In our tanks/APCs we have different unit (with different gear) on each position in vehicle now.
    This feature can be disabled via variable: CSLA_noChangeDriver=TRUE; in INIT of vehicle or mission.

For more info about features used in CSLA please look at our page:
    http://www.csla-studio.info/classes/editorMenu.htm
    P.S. We will update our pages about new features in our latest releases soon.

Thanks Maa.

I have been looking for that command in the editors menu at your website, and still I couldnt find it, and about if it worked, yes, just putting a trigger X=50000 Y=50000, anyone, activate and the command when activating does the effect.
    Last edited by LT. Drake Jackson; Mar 8 2010 at 23:36.

Smile ČSLA printings

Hi folks,
    we have prepared two localized (SK and ENG) CD covers for slim DVD box and one unified disc printing.

You may download it in zipped archive here (*.zip, 6 MB).

Enjoy it

Any news about Phase 2 or ČSLA 3 Phase 1 - patch v1.05?

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by C08R4 View Post
    Any news about Phase 2 or ČSLA 3 Phase 1 - patch v1.05?
    Sorry, but no news about 1.05 yet.

I want to sleep if you could help me with my modification to the top I would like to ask you rent model SA58, respectively. for permission to use it, I do not have a lot of graphics that I managed to shape everything, then I would then replace their own model, if I get some more people in the team. sorry for my bad english thanks my icq is 628055711 and email

Chcem sa spítať či by ste mi mohli pômocť s mojou modifikáciou, na začiatok by som Vás chcel poprosiť zapožičanie modelu SA58, resp. o povolenie ho použiť, zatiaľ nemám veľa grafikov aby som stihol všetko vymodelovať, neskôr potom by som to nahradil vlastnými modelom ak zoženiem viac ľudí do teamu. Dakujem moje icq je 628055711 a email

Modifikacia je pre battlefield 2
    Last edited by majo213; Aug 15 2010 at 18:36.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415