Sign in to follow this  
MAA

CSLA3 Phase1

CSLA 3 patch to version 1.04 released

You need to have ÄŒSLA 3 MOD in v1.03 before patching.

Version 1.04 (Jan. 23 2010)

- added new woodland RACS units

- added new RACS vehicles in woodland camo (T-72, M-113, AH-6, MH-6,...)

- added new vehicles for RACS - Land Rover Defender 110 in versions: DShKM, AGS-17, TOW

- added new vehicle for CSLA: PLdvK-53/59 Lizard

- added static weapon: Air-defence double cannon PLdvK-53/59

- added 1 new SP and 3 MP missions

- updated SP and MP missions

- many tweaks in CFG and scripts

- added feature for PLdvK-53/59 Lizard and its AA cannon which can be unmounted/mounted

- added features from CSLA vehicles to RACS vehicles too (smoke shells,..etc)

csla3v104release01.th.jpgcsla3v104release03.th.jpgcsla3v104release04.th.jpgcsla3v104release06.th.jpg

Image 02

Image 05

D O W N L O A D :

mediafire

Rapidshare

easy_share

uploaded.to

megashare

Sorry for free file-hostings... Download links are not fully tested

Edited by Maa

@Foxhound: Thanks, but some confusion in the news ... :)

Quote Maa :

New ÄŒSLA 3 MOD patch with marking v1.03 has been released.

Take cover soldier! Fulcrums and Hinds are searching their targets!

This is patch 1.04 release. ;)

Damn nice ! Great work as usual CSLA team :)

I have a little question for you : in the port of your work on ArmA2, do you also plan to bring this lovely Racs stuff ? Would be great to have them also !

shame that my old HD is broken and i cannot buy Arma1 to install it again

only for CSLA to see those vehicles

wonderful

waiting for you in Arma2, please please please :D

Thank You all for interest in CSLA ;)

I have a little question for you : in the port of your work on ArmA2, do you also plan to bring this lovely Racs stuff ? Would be great to have them also !

We can port our woodland RACS to ARMA2 in future if players will want that.

shame that my old HD is broken and i cannot buy Arma1 to install it again

only for CSLA to see those vehicles

wonderful

waiting for you in Arma2, please please please :D

We are fully concentrated to update CSLA to ARMA2 now.

We are fully concentrated to update CSLA to ARMA2 now.

Oh... Bad new for Arma I players, I thought you were supposed to release one last patch for us, the 1.05.

Well, nevermind, thank you for the patch 1.04 and for your dedicated work in general on Arma, CSLA is one of my favorite mod. :D

Maybe one day I will have a computer enough powerful to play at CSLA on Arma II ;)

Good luck on Arma II and thanks again.

Patch 1.05 for ARMA1 version is still on our to-do list ;) but our priority for now is update CSLA for ARMA2.

ÄŒSLA on the Facebook ... Join Us

270571725674.4092.1280521409.png

Excellent work is there any chance to update Evolution mission to include all vehicles i also cant seem to unload the anti aircraft gun.this really rocks on my new pc for AA2 settings to the max i love it thank you all for your hard work. :ok:

Mam taky problem s CSLA3 patch 1.04 Nejde mi SP misia Prvni krev a Uklid z CSLA. ArmA mam original Cesku verziu 1.14 zlata edicia uz aj s datadiskom Queens Gambit. Vypisuje mi to nelze najit .mercenary_dbe1 a pri misii Uklid zasa sara_dbe1. Mohli by ste mi poradit?

Edit: Oprava

Edited by C08R4

Mam taky problem s CSLA3 patch 1.04 Nejde mi SP misia Prvni krev a Uklid z CSLA. ArmA mam original Cesku verziu 1.14 zlata edicia uz aj s datadiskom Queens Gambit. Vypisuje mi to nelze najit .mercenary_dbe1 a pri misii Uklid zasa sara_dbe1. Mohli by ste mi poradit?

Edit: Oprava

Reply was sent via PM

Maa, are you guys going to add the QG RACS UH-60? It would complete the pack of woodland RACS since 1.04 .

By the way, great job people! Hope you guys go far with this mod.

Edited by LT. Drake Jackson

Maa, are you guys going to add the QG RACS UH-60? It would complete the pack of woodland RACS since 1.04 .

By the way, great job people! Hope you guys go far with this mod.

Yes, we will add woodland RACS UH-60 and RACS truck in patch 1.05.

RACS truck? Errrr, as far as I know RACS dosnt have trucks(Great idea if you make a few for them so :) )

In the case you what truck are you going to give to them?

Edit:

By the way: Please add RACS troops on the "Group" var, I see infantry dosnt have them exept normal soldiers...

And I have found a bug, its about the BMP-1, for some reason, the crew get out, and then they get in again, but not always get back to the BMP... Even if Im the gunner or the driver... If you choose, commander... Nothing happens, so I suppose the commander must be triggering that... The BMP's where free of scripts, waypoints or enemies around, just me and the BMP's... Kinda weird...

We are using script in INIT of our vehicles, which replace some crew members in tanks and APCs with another ones. In our tanks/APCs we have different unit (with different gear) on each position in vehicle now.

This feature can be disabled via variable: CSLA_noChangeDriver=TRUE; in INIT of vehicle or mission.

For more info about features used in CSLA please look at our page:

http://www.csla-studio.info/classes/editorMenu.htm

P.S. We will update our pages about new features in our latest releases soon.

Thanks Maa. :satisfied:

I have been looking for that command in the editors menu at your website, and still I couldnt find it, and about if it worked, yes, just putting a trigger X=50000 Y=50000, anyone, activate and the command when activating does the effect.

Hi folks,

we have prepared two localized (SK and ENG) CD covers for slim DVD box and one unified disc printing.

CSLA3_ArmA_cover_ENG_promo.jpg

You may download it in zipped archive here (*.zip, 6 MB).

Enjoy it :cool:

Any news about Phase 2 or ÄŒSLA 3 Phase 1 - patch v1.05?

Any news about Phase 2 or ÄŒSLA 3 Phase 1 - patch v1.05?

Sorry, but no news about 1.05 yet.

I want to sleep if you could help me with my modification to the top I would like to ask you rent model SA58, respectively. for permission to use it, I do not have a lot of graphics that I managed to shape everything, then I would then replace their own model, if I get some more people in the team. sorry for my bad english thanks my icq is 628055711 and email mm61031@gmail.com

Chcem sa spítaÅ¥ Äi by ste mi mohli pômocÅ¥ s mojou modifikáciou, na zaÄiatok by som Vás chcel poprosiÅ¥ zapožiÄanie modelu SA58, resp. o povolenie ho použiÅ¥, zatiaľ nemám veľa grafikov aby som stihol vÅ¡etko vymodelovaÅ¥, neskôr potom by som to nahradil vlastnými modelom ak zoženiem viac ľudí do teamu. Dakujem moje icq je 628055711 a email mm61031@gmail.com

Modifikacia je pre battlefield 2

Edited by majo213