Sign in to follow this  
MAA

CSLA3 Phase1

Excellent work as always from the CSLA team. I'm having loads of fun playing the missions made for it which are all really well made. Great job.

I found an error in the mission "Attack on Everon village", however:

95a254d9.jpg

It appeared right after one of the APCs took a hit from a M136 and a side-channel appeared saying "Shit ... our APC is destroyed!"

A great mod none-the-less. Definitely one I'm going to continue playing for months to come. biggrin_o.gif

Congratulations for this great release!

The Nr. 1 ArmA mod so far.

+ great detail units. Sla soldiers look "naked" in front of your troops.

+ Awesome armor.  All tanks with random numbers, BMP-1, SKOT perform some action at the battlefield.

+ very good missions& vids.

I would ask& add an M60 tank for the US forces.

I love the "march" music played then the crews stand in line in front of the vehicles. I missed it sometimes since heard it first play in OPF CSLA MOD. Whats the name?

Keep up the amazing work-  smile_o.gif

Thanks for all those kind comments gents smile_o.gif I'd like to point out that inaccuracies (or lacking) in US equipment is mostly because theyre just placeholders to have atleast some opfor. It's possible to play our mod with some different mods (P85, CWR) once thery're released.

Thanx for comments wink_o.gif

We are working hard on some more features and fixing problem with "SetUnitPos". Patch will be done ASAP.

BTW, all new features are used only for CSLA and CSLA-US units.. .we don't update any core classes so you can use CSLA MOD together with other addons/MODs.

oh yes and they miss tracers and stuff like that  whistle.gif

Do you mean that our units miss tracers? Can you plz add us more info about that bug/problem? ... because we tested all our weapons and tracers seems to be OK.

I love the "march" music played then the crews stand in line in front of the vehicles. I missed it sometimes since heard it first play in OPF CSLA MOD. Whats the name?

That's the 4th movement of Antonín Dvořák's "New World Symphony"

Anyway, thank you all for your praise, we really appreciate it  wink_o.gif

the M1A1 seams to be missing the track textures... right now they are only plain, undetailed brown ones... (so, one lod seams to be working, otherwise i guess they would be white)

and i also got that error message shown on the 2nd page when a BMP2 was hit by a M136 i belive..

im not really sure though since it was in a custom mission and i was looking the other way, but i hade some US AT soldiers there and a BMP2 was burning so that would be a qualified guess that it was when a M136 round hit the BMP.

Thanx all for bugreport.

We explored this problem with formation. It is caused in some situations when vehicle is destroyed but don't have impact to gameplay.

We are waiting for other bugreports and will try fix all bugs in patch which will be released in next few days .. maybe with some new features..

yeah, got another bug...

it´s with the groups...

there seems to be wrong classnames on the M1A1´s in the US tank platoon (CSLA US 80s)

there is a error message and no tanks are placed..

Wow! great work. Thanks for this early Christmas present!

6th sense tracers don't seem to be working with this mod though. Unless this is being caused by the order I load all my addons. At the moment the CSLA mod is being loaded last.

Funny. My ArmA is installed in

C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA

but the installer puts CSLA stuff in

C:\Programme\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA

Not a big problem but a download without an installer would be nice too.

Xeno

thank you for this nice release. you did a great work, i enjoy discovering czech's military stuff.

also, i really like the shining on the units, they don't have the usual plastic feeling.

really good job thumbs-up.gif

Nice Work Guys!

But can you please publish it as a .zip, .rar or something like that next time? That would be much better for us Linux Server Guys! ;-)

@SaS TrooP - Wow. that was fast. It was only released a few hours ago smile_o.gif look forward

It's not big project. It just have to be completed. No voice samples (in one day - a bit hard). Maybe I will make some updates later.