Sign in to follow this  
Nightjay0044

Snatch and Grab Event

Hi all, I'm trying to figure out how to do this.....

A resistance leader has recieved medical attention in the city after escaping an ambush by the rebels. The rebels want to find this VIP and seize him and take him and his documents.

The thing is this mission will be based on the Tonal Island of the BAS MOD. The rebels know abouts a certain location in the city of his location but they don't know his location excatly.

So what I want to do exactly is;

Have the rebels when they find him take him and capture him to bring him to their vehicle and take him to their location. Basically the rebels intentiosn are to grab and seize this VIP.

Also I want there to be numerous rebels in the city, so do you editors think it's possible to have the rebel army search for this VIP person and then once he is found have the other rebels disengage and return to their regular patrols after this has happened.

Yes very confusing but I don't want my editing skills to interfere with my ideas..

This cannot be done through regular OFP waypoints. I have no idea how to do this in the editor. I would need guidence and step by step help to do this, or something, I know I should do it all on my own. Thanks all

NightJay

Quote[/b] ]This cannot be done through regular OFP waypoints.

I beg to differ. You should be able to do this with only waypoints and a single trigger of the type "switch".

When you synchronize a switch into a waypoint and its activated, the group will switch to the next waypoint from the synced one. So if you sync WP 3 they go to 4 when switch is activated, regardless of where they are at the moment.