Sign in to follow this  
thr0tt

BattlEye: Client Not Responding

A server I really enjoy playing on has just turned this on and as such I now have problems joining 'sometimes' - Ping when joining is around 39ms, I have no outbound rules blocking and my firewall shows no blocks or inbound restrictions when running ArmA, it really frustrated me when I can't just sit down and play MP ArmA when I want (limited time I can play) and some days I can't play at all due to this error...

I would love to turn off all my AV and firewalls but not really into sacrificing my machine to the intarweb god wink_o.gif so any other suggestions as to what this could be or how to fix / if a fix is being made ?

No, I'm sorry.

As discussed before, this is related to ArmA's netcode and hopefully will be fixed in the next patch.

I have the same problem as you. Tried everything that's been suggested but to no avail. Really frustrating.

ok i need to know how to stop getting these messages

my ping is low

my game is smooth

and im kicked casue client isnt responding

ok this is wot i do if i get the same

go to ya windows firewall and goto the exceptions and add to the list BEClient.dll and BEServer.dll works all the time for me

ok this is wot i do if i get the same

go to ya windows firewall and goto the exceptions and add to the list BEClient.dll and BEServer.dll works all the time for me

That's just coincidence.

You don't need to put BE into the Windows Firewall.

well maybe it is but times iv not dun that i get kick out of the game becuz of BE client not responding but if i put the Dll.s in my firewall it works ok just one of tham things it works for me

After removing my Router and Building my Own DHCP/DNS server to do the job of a router I rarely get thses anymore used to get them all the time before with a router even when DMZ and or all Ports properlly Opened

Is UPnP need to use ?

No. My router doesn't support UPnP and works ok.

BTW, not sure if its releated, but there are various general programs that can cause Battleye to kick you.

For me I found that a simple program I used for a Graphics Tablet that accepted pre-programed Hot-keys was stopping me joining servers.

Try shutting down ALL non standard software running in the background (including stuff in the bottom right corner of the task bar), and try again.