Sign in to follow this  
CrazyAce

AI standing around

Has anyone else been having trouble with the AI just standing around? with 32 players (me being the only human) I notice that at least 6 players (squad leaders) will stand around the MHQ and not do anything throughout the whole game crazy_o.gif

I have no idea how to fix this, I even take commander lead and order them to cap cities, but they don't do anything. sad_o.gif

Ive noticed that too, there are a certain amount of AI spawned at the base to man defenses... not sure but that might be what your talking about.

Or like me, you zoom in on the map and you actually see their icon and player number at the base.

I don't know why they do this though.

Read somewhere in the script that there are 3 AI types for the base, this is just the base AI not the AI squads you send out:

1. Defend MHQ

2. Patrol Base

3. Man Defences

Read somewhere in the script that there are 3 AI types for the base, this is just the base AI not the AI squads you send out:

1. Defend MHQ

2. Patrol Base

3. Man Defences

The Base AI is separate from AI TEAMS, sometimes the AI could stand around because the AI Teams Config isn't simplified. I had this problem a lot. You might notice that the Team Leader would leave out by himself and his squad would stay at the base :P

i have the same problem with my ported version, i think it might be due to the nearest towns not being defined properly..

I’ll try this out tonight, but if anyone knows otherwise let me know so i don’t waste my time please :p

If you notice that AI is standing around set to "Capture Towns" may be the cause to a huge number of things. Is this Vanilla Warfare? I can solve the problem for each team.