Sign in to follow this  
mr_centipede

Carrier Command: Gaea Mission

From worthplaying.com

"Bohemia Interactive Studio and Black Element Software announce a new multi-platform title, Carrier Command: Gaea Mission. Based on the original Carrier Command released in 1988, and fully licensed and endorsed by its creators, the new game strives to deliver innovative and intense gameplay in a truly next-gen rendition."

http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=54768

dont know where else to put, so i guess I put it here

No more Arma games in a while after Arma 2 then I guess.

Command sounds like a pretty interesting game after what I am reading on Wikipedia, good luck to BI on that.

I want to ask, if CARRIER COMMAND: GAEA MISSION has coop or multiplayer missions, or its only a singleplayer game? Thanks

Please do not dig up old and inactive threads! Specially not if there is an entire forum section for the game.

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.