Sign in to follow this  
beukem

Problem with MOD's when loading a save game

I use gmJamez' "Sight Adjustment" with add on files:GMJ_SightAdjustment.pbo & SghtAdjustment_AutoInit.pbo and the Solus' and Killswitch's "Extended Event Handlers (XEH)" Extended_Eventhandlers.pbo.

When I start a new mission the Sight Adjustment option is available. When I load a saved mission the Sight Adjustment option disappeared.

The same thing happens with s_Hole's "Fixed Range Nightvision" with add on file S_NVG.pbo. In a new mission, no problem but when reloading a save game the NVG option is gone.

Other MOD's no problem so far.

Weird!!

Any ideas?

I use ArmA plus QG and the latest Patch 1.14

Windows XP SP3

Check the Sight Adjustment and Fixed Nightvision threads. I'm not sure about the S_NVG but I believe I've seen this mentioned/discussed somewhere in the SightAdjustment thread. It may be a conflict with another Mod/AddOn, could be related to the order of the Mod folder names in the target line of the shortcut and/or many other things. It could be specific to those AddOns but usually others would post about the same problems in both threads but I haven't seen too much, if any.

I've used both, and currently use S_NVG.pbo, and I do not recall having these problems. Especially in regards to S_NVG.

Hopefully you can find some info pretaining to this matter in the respective threads or some one who has can offer some assistance.

Until then you may want to provide some more info about your system and more importantly provide a list of all the AddOns/Mods you use in conjuction with these two. If you use others as well, one of those may be your culprit?

Good luck.