Sign in to follow this  
GodHammer

Gun Pod for Hinds

Hi,

crazy_o.gif

Again, great work on the 9A624 gun pod! smile_o.gif

Will you do the grenade launcher (9A669) too? They are very similar. wink_o.gif

With these things, we will be able to equip the Mi-24D with his first generation of pods! biggrin_o.gif

Again, great work!

Good day,

-Soviet-

Yes, I have already good pictures of the naked grenade launcher wink_o.gif Making the GL version will be really fast, the pod body is the same, for what I know.

And Soviet, thank you again for support, your pictures were of great help, expecially the blueprints wink_o.gif

Hi,

It's my pleasure to help you GH (Cooperation is the key); your works are amazing. smile_o.gif

I know a little bit of russian, so that help me when I'm searching something on the web. wink_o.gif

(...) Making the GL version will be really fast, the pod body is the same, for what I know.

I think that too according the pictures I saw. wink_o.gif

Good day,

-Soviet-

Dont they use a gunpod with dual 23mm cannons aswell?

That's another thing, UPK-23-250, a later model, lighter in weight and with different caliber.

It brings a pair of GSh-23L twin-barrel 23 mm calibre cannons and 260 rounds of ammo.

Probably I'll model that too, together with SPPU-22 to complete the Pods family smile_o.gif

Hi,

That's another thing, UPK-23-250, a later model, lighter in weight and with different caliber. It brings a pair of GSh-23L twin-barrel 23 mm calibre cannons and 260 rounds of ammo.

Exactly! The UPK-23 is the second generation of gun pods on the Mi-24D; a great improvement. smile_o.gif

Probably I'll model that too, together with SPPU-22 to complete the Pods family smile_o.gif

Will we see all these nice weapon systems on the Mi-24 and the SU-25 of PROJET 85, or it's a personal initiative? wink_o.gif

Good day!

-Soviet-

Lovely initiative! Very happy too see people helping to improve already wondertastic addons!

Very nice to get some improved versatility in how to use the Hinds, and please... add the ones that can be used by the Ka-50 to that too!

I'm quite sure the Ka-50 can use the UPK-23-250, although don't take my word for it. I know it can use 250rnd gun pods in a pair though, although unsure of the exact model.

Will all/both barrels be able to fire at once?

It seems BIS never fixed the problem in OFP, where bullets would only fire from one point on a vehicle at once. Shilkas only ever fire from one barrel etc. There is an addon around with a scripted fix for this problem though.

Will all/both barrels be able to fire at once?

It seems BIS never fixed the problem in OFP, where bullets would only fire from one point on a vehicle at once. Shilkas only ever fire from one barrel etc. There is an addon around with a scripted fix for this problem though.

Using the xeh, it is possible. A good examlple is the SDP Vehicle implementation

The pod is a beauty inlove.gif

Thank you very much Soviet, much much apreciated smile_o.gif

I love this pod smile_o.gif

Cheers, GH. smile_o.gif

that picture is scary looks like they are flying over Devon over my house