Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Warfare V1 ADV AI 32 Players

Quick question, does the AI use the buildings in the city like in SLX?

Armor+ 6000BWS
    EVGA x58 4-Way Classified 170-BL-E762
    i7 930 @ 2.8Ghz
    G.SKILLPI+Turbulence12GB(PC3 12800)6-8-6-20 1.6v
    Ultra X4 1050W PSU
    2x PNY 670GTX @ 4096mb in SLI

We played a game last night and found a few things. (The South version)

* Corinto seems to be bugged, it would never switch, though it's camp would.
    * There was no capping progress bar when capping any town flag/base. Though it would show for any camp you were capping.
    * Fast Travel didn't work for any of the new towns.
    * The Bridge would make our own vehicles get stuck halfway across. Though this may have been a mod causing conflicts. We never saw any AI units being transferred across the bridge, as it was blown up pretty quickly.

Either way, thanks for the modifications.

Axek.

I can truly say that I don't like not having the supply trucks, the salvage trucks I can do without, but them supply trucks are vital for LAN (SP). It takes forever to build up a respectable base, especially when positioned to the far northern part of north Sarhani.

Quote Originally Posted by (Axek @ July 19 2008,02:09)
    We played a game last night and found a few things. ***(The South version)

* There was no capping progress bar when capping any town flag/base. ***Though it would show for any camp you were capping.
    * The Bridge would make our own vehicles get stuck halfway across. ***Though this may have been a mod causing conflicts. ***We never saw any AI units being transferred across the bridge, as it was blown up pretty quickly.

Either way, thanks for the modifications.

Axek.
    yeah i have noticed the same problems...

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]We played a game last night and found a few things. ***(The South version)

* There was no capping progress bar when capping any town flag/base. ***Though it would show for any camp you were capping.
    * The Bridge would make our own vehicles get stuck halfway across. ***Though this may have been a mod causing conflicts. ***We never saw any AI units being transferred across the bridge, as it was blown up pretty quickly.

Also if we changed commanders, the Ai we had would not take downs, or any orders from the commander.

I hope some of the bugs are fixed, because the 1-8th squad like what you are trying to do with the mission.

<a href=\"http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/75.126.130.133:2302/\" target=\"_blank\">

</a>

I am working on version 1.4, I have rewritten the supply truck script and am working out problems with that. ***It is now an sqf function which reduces lag significantly. ***(Lag is much less than in Stock Warfare 1.1)

heres a little buglet i found while playin on an LAN:

After returning to base and clicking to get into the TEAM tab, there was some scripting error (zero divisor) and none of the factories were accessible (even though built and used earlier in mission) to purchase anything. The Gear tab itself was unavailable as well at this point (you couldnt even click on it). It was the same effect as if you were standing by a captured depot away from your base (plus the divisor error)...sort of like the system somehow got stuck in depot "mode" or something.

I dont recall the last depot which was captured before this ocurred.
    Download Latest Version of DUWS Modified at my DropBox:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7d2sqwcg4...ied%20v1.3.zip
    Also At The Steam Workshop:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=222686368

Basic Excel Classes

Quote Originally Posted by (BigShot @ July 22 2008,10:14)
    heres a little buglet i found while playin on an LAN:

After returning to base and clicking to get into the TEAM tab, there was some scripting error (zero divisor) and none of the factories were accessible (even though built and used earlier in mission) to purchase anything. The Gear tab itself was unavailable as well at this point (you couldnt even click on it). It was the same effect as if you were standing by a captured depot away from your base (plus the divisor error)...sort of like the system somehow got stuck in depot "mode" or something.

I dont recall the last depot which was captured before this ocurred.
    This same bug happened to me yesterday. Anyway, keep up the good work, this is currently my favorite version of warfare despite the few bugs.

Also, the AirViewDistance option does not work. So I just increase the normal view distance option and it works for both when I am in an aircraft and when I am not.
    CRcti Proman: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...4-CRcti-Proman

I defeated the 2012 Mayan Doomsday Apocalypse.... you're welcome.

Any word on how the mission is coming? This is becoming my favorite version of Warfare

how can i join an other squad, i pres join and the request was send , but the other person of the other squad see nothing of my request.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast