mate do not allow it! (ignore it and don't let it 'touch' you)Originally Posted by (RockofSL @ July 03 2008,21:28)
Those people that have these kind of reactions don't know the feeling and hard work behind all this huge awesome project, the time we give and spend on our projects to make all these developments become a reality for our community.
I bet 99% of those emails are sent by kids that don't have any respect for other's people work.
I agree to what was said already, take all time needed.
It's ready when its ready.
Better to have it latter with good quality then faster and poor, knowing it could be improved.
Ps- Keep up the good work, and always remind that 99% of the real community backs you up on your choice! (the other 1% do not like forums )
i curious about your IslandOriginally Posted by [b