Sign in to follow this  
hamis

Grapics corruption

Can't see the pics.

I have a 3870 (non X2) and I am using Cat 8.3 still with no corruption

Thank god I am not alone.

I have the same texture problem and something more.

My water breaks.

There are gaps between the squares of water. When the waves rise in one square they don't synch up with the next square and small slits are created through which I can see the ocean floor.

I have the Nvidia 8800GTX and my settings are all on normal except textures which is set to default and blood which is set on high.

What's up with that?

That is because of some mod/s. Ive tested arma clean and that is gone. With my addons i see that as well. So does my friends. Have to get time and test them 1 by 1.

Oh damn.

I have too many addons to test and too little time.

If anyone manages to solve this, please post which add on is doing the naughty thing, here!

Hi guys

I had terrible texture problems with my 8800GTX i was running the latest WHQL drivers, I rolled back to 169.21 still had problems, then I rolled back to 163.75 and all my problems have gone. I run everything on high 1680*1050. Could be a driver issue.

My problems were even worse than the pics above. I'm running Windows x64, Intel quad core & 4 gig ram. Running beautifully now.  wink_o.gif

Oh and as for addon's I have loads of them running, and it doesn't affect mine at all. There is an addon that replaced the default sea texture by Sakura Chan, it could be that if you had it. It was with the Proper Mod. wink_o.gif

Addons name PROPER_Effects_Damage_And_Sea_Texture_Replacement_Sakura_Chan.pbo

Well,i can confirm this is Arma specific prob.I don't have any glitches in Stalker.I downgraded drivers to 8.3 but no help.Artifact's are so bad i can't play! banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

Well,i can confirm this is Arma specific prob.I don't have any glitches in Stalker.I downgraded drivers to 8.3 but no help.Artifact's are so bad i can't play! banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif

Do you use any mods?

Do you use any mods?

Did it do this with earlier betas?

Have you tried earlier drivers?

Mods can't do that.I don't have much experience about earlier beta's.I have tried 8.3,8.4,8.5 cat's.Changing some settings in ccc causes same artifact's to appear in Crysis,but changing any setting's can't remove them from arma. crazy_o.gif

i just got AA and my god i am having huge problems. The textures are not good at all and the whole screen is too bright and white. ANd its laggy as hell. I upgraded my computer and here's the specs taht i kno

Pentium 4 3 ghz

Ram Pc3200 2.5 gb

Vid card is Intel graphics media accelerator 900 224 mb

Please help out

Vid card is Intel graphics media accelerator 900 224 mb

That would be your problem. That graphics chip is not sufficient for ArmA.

thx for the heads up good news is that i work at best buy so i can use my discount to get it

Hi, i've get now a very weird thing when playing a coop in a public

server, we suffered before an attack by one of those damn KFC

fuckers, so i don't really know if this is a game's thing of if it's the

delayed resoult of that attack by those assholes.

I was playing and everything was going well after restart the mission

and then, by no apparent reason... the screen became corrupt, then

all white, then; all the visible menus had a kind of... "degradate?"

from the edges to the center, beeing completly transparent at the

center and as semi transparent in direction to the edges; then the

screen changed again and in my screen the only thing that i was

able to see, was a pile of straw that was close to me when this

began to happen. I hitted: Respawn. And the whole screen turned

white while the crossair reapeared as it usually is. I quitted from

the server and this is what i seen on the ArmA's main menu:

Corrupted like the Coslada's local cops.

I should say to... that i get a lot of HDR problems that i though

that i had get ridd of 'em when i patched my ArmA v1.05 to the

v1.08 but seems that they've come back with the V1.14 . Let's C ya

Hi, well... seems that that bug is there for stay "thanks" to the

latest patch, today i haven't played any MP game but again... this

is what i've get:

CO-RRUP-TED.

Seems that "i fixed" this thing just by hitting ALT+TAB and then getting

back to the game; but, when i closed the ArmA... it frozen entirely

my computer with a black screen and after wait 3mins... i did a

manual reset, why this happens...!? no idea; but it sucks. Let's C ya

delete your arma.CFG (Or copy it to save your control settings) and restart to get a new cfg. I had that happen too( a day ago!wink_o.gif, was all sorts of issues out of the blue... i had to lower alot of my settings to normal and or disabled,(except AA, wont do that, i would stop playing if i had to). And now iam good to go, i am raising them up one at a time. Played for hours(8) lastnite no issues... Also i increased my Pagefile to have more resources to alt-tab out and reset my vid- driver during the issue, When i got it to not do the wacky stuff by lowering or raising the settings.

All voodoo tech stuff BS... Oh and i went mod free and SP to do this first. And now i am eight hours+ multiP with ECS and others, I am not sure but some combo of your settings will fix this. But way to weird, i have some screens i will post of it too.

Well,i found out that Catalyst A.I causes bad corruption.Why do they implement something that can't be used? banghead.gif

Well,i found out that Catalyst A.I causes bad corruption.Why do they implement something that can't be used? banghead.gif

It can be used and i do use it on my ATI cards, just some games...(ARMA) can be wacky, did you try all the different settings of it?

Yes,all 3.Same happens with crysis and stalker too. crazy_o.gif

Reports of graphics corruption seem to be rising at the same rate of the temperature outside.. whistle.gif

it may just be a current driver issue with your hardware, its not a bigg issue, the AI is for some quality improvement and or less overhead/performance ( at most i did get 5fps once) setting to highest lets the drive do some voodoo that most ppl would not notice ( lesser Quality, but more frames) but has to have a Game profile... they may be out on your current driver..?

Reports of graphics corruption seem to be rising at the same rate of the temperature outside.. whistle.gif

over rated lol. but one should be aware.

Well,what i have read from many other forums A.I enables second gpu for 3870x2.So,actually i only have 3870!

Well,what i have read from many other forums A.I enables second gpu for 3870x2.So,actually i only have 3870!

ahh, well there ya go i have not purchased a 37xx X2 yet... went with a GX2... but the AI would also allow different AA setting while in Crossfire.