Sign in to follow this  
Tokit

Kicked by battleye (1.14)

I get kicked from servers with the message "You were kicked off the game. (Battleye Direct3d Hook #1)

This happens on pretty much every server, the only one I've been in that hasn't done it was a sahrani life one.

kickjv1.jpg

I'm not running any hacks and never have, I tried it with all of my addons off. Could it be steam friends conflicting with it? I'm running the steam verison.

This has never happened before 1.14

Yes it probably is caused by steam as they use an overlay.

Isnt it possible to disable it though? I dont have steam installed currently, but I believe theres an option to turn it off.

Oh, I didn't know ArmA is available via Steam as well.

Actually such overlays shouldn't cause any problems currently, but maybe the Steam overlay hooks a bit too much. Try disabling it under File->Settings->In-game and tell me if that fixes it.

Oh, I didn't know ArmA is available via Steam as well.

Actually such overlays shouldn't cause any problems currently, but maybe the Steam overlay hooks a bit too much. Try disabling it under File->Settings->In-game and tell me if that fixes it.

This worked, but it's frustrating dealing with the steam verison. It hasn't been patched to 1.14 yet. You also need to download the ArmA demo and install it to get it to work. Now you need to play with steam friends off if you want to play on battleye servers.

The expansion also isn't on steam as well. banghead.gif

Quote[/b] ]Direct3D Hook #X: Disable overlay programs or the overlay feature of these programs while playing on BE-enabled servers. Popular examples are Xfire (you can leave it running by disabling the ingame-overlay feature for your game in the options), Fraps, TeamSpeak Overlay (TSO) and ATI Tray Tools.

Source: http://battleye.com/support.html

Tokit, you don't need to disable Steam friends, only the overlay.

KAOSInc, actually this is not 100% valid for ArmA at the moment - most overlay programs should still work. But if you still have problems, you know what to do (like in this case).

Tokit, you don't need to disable Steam friends, only the overlay.

KAOSInc, actually this is not 100% valid for ArmA at the moment - most overlay programs should still work. But if you still have problems, you know what to do (like in this case).

I know I don't need to disable it, I'm just saying, it's annoying not being able to have it while ArmA is on. Since ArmA takes awhile to alt tab for me.

Got same prob dvd version. it happened after a few hours of play.  wth is going on, before this patch no problems ever, this has completly ruined a great sim, reinstalled everything still junk, kicks me off when i join servers. This really s@cks. Gonna fix this?

What programs do you run while playing ArmA?

Are you kicked for Direct3D Hook #0 or #1?

No bud says battleye not responding, i see that a majority of servers are dropping it, i can play on more now as time goes on. Alot of 15thMeu guys were popin from it too.

Can you tell me how long it takes exactly until you are kicked after the "BattlEye Client: Initialized" message appears?

You said it started after a few hours of playing - do you mean on the same server?

as soon as i spawn it says that. now not all servers do, i assume they are not running BE

Could you delete this folder and try again: C:\Documents and Settings\[user Name]\Local Settings\Application Data\ArmA\BattlEye ?

I have deleted the BE folder, even went to BE's website found there a new larger version, I tried the client .dll. Same prob. I see BE initilizing, started then the BOOT (LOL). On 15th MEU server just about all people joining server have the issue. It may be a server side .dll issue, or not exactly same/right.

StlKrash, could you please follow the instructions in my PM and reply to it as requested (via PM). Thanks.